MFC Fans Only 2018/2019 Summer Sports Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

The Vics get a go at last and score 51 between them. 60 in the first innings. Bloody hell, that's pathetic.

Perth is in Victoria?

Needs more NSW players.

What ******* Muppet moved the first test from the Gabba to Adelaide? You would have to think we more than ever needed the home ground advantage
The Gabba is a run down shithole that is a mission to get to from anywhere other than across the road, and has zero parking options other than some blokes backyard, or getting a parking ticket.

Sadly, that sort of stuff is more important to CA.

The Gabba is a run down shithole that is a mission to get to from anywhere other than across the road, and has zero parking options other than some blokes backyard, or getting a parking ticket.

Just Queensland in general I would have thought.

What ******* Muppet moved the first test from the Gabba to Adelaide? You would have to think we more than ever needed the home ground advantage
Probably the same muppet who thought having the bbl in the middle of a test series helps our test team

I think the Gabba is the most dated test venue in Australia. Both formerly held by the WACA and Adelaide oval. I do remember reading that CA basically said if they don't renovate the ground they'll take it away, which is what's basically happened.

Still though it should be a 5 test series. Could have at least chucked a trip down to tassie while it's india on tour

Shame though it's a waste of a pitch that the ground staff have looked after all through winter. One of the few grounds these days not to do a drop in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the Gabba is the most dated test venue in Australia. Both formerly held by the WACA and Adelaide oval. I do remember reading that CA basically said if they don't renovate the ground they'll take it away, which is what's basically happened.

Still though it should be a 5 test series. Could have at least chucked a trip down to tassie while it's india on tour

Shame though it's a waste of a pitch that the ground staff have looked after all through winter. One of the few grounds these days not to do a drop in
The shame is that it's the best 'cricket' wicket in Australia and it's going unused.
The Adelaide wicket has finally become interesting after being the most boring test match of every season.

India “requested” rather suggested to CA not to play there and we agreed. Nor did India want the first test played at the new WA ground.

I thought it was the Indians that pulled the plug on the first test being at the GABBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back