Oppo Camp Non Eagles AFL discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignoring this Saturday night incident, I have no reason to believe alcohol is his biggest off-field vice.

It wouldn’t surprise me if he were hammered at functions, but that’s also not the end of the world. You don’t get illicit substance strikes for being a bit drunk and making a dick of yourself in front of the sponsors. I’d be more worried about his repeat behaviours that may lead to those.

I believe the poor choices Hogan makes relating to alcohol are that he has a few beers then decides it's a good idea to eat a handful of caps.

Poster on the Freo board saying Herald Sun is reporting that Hogan was asked to leave a sponsors function in December for being too drunk.
yes this is true as it was reported on 6pr this morning. 6pr have also said there are many other examples of this behaviour since he moved back to perth but has been swept under the carpet by shitmantle!

The board at Melbourne probably can't help but feel a little amused and relieved that they managed to get rid of him.

The board at Melbourne probably can't help but feel a little amused and relieved that they managed to get rid of him.

Re-enactment of the 2018 trade period between Melbourne and Fremantle
555354.jpg

Is there any way that Fremantle can be denied top draft picks while remaining at the bottom of the ladder? I know there isn’t but it’s a shame to see these bright young footballers wasting their early years at that sewer of a club... Cerra will surely pack his bags first chance he gets and get back to vic, Brayshaw probably hangs around and is captain in a few years

DeludedbyPurple said:
There is one major difference though. The drug use by players at West Coast originated from West Coast itself - their past players have come out saying they were bullied into using from their fellow players. That is not even remotely close to a couple of isolated incidents of players engaging in recreational drinking or drug use. I don't get why people don't see the major ethical difference between people hurting themselves and hurting others? They are vastly different things, one is abhorrent, the other is disappointing.

Only a dockers fan would take the word of someone up for armed robbery, looking for a softer sentence as a "good authority".

Is there any way that Fremantle can be denied top draft picks while remaining at the bottom of the ladder? I know there isn’t but it’s a shame to see these bright young footballers wasting their early years at that sewer of a club... Cerra will surely pack his bags first chance he gets and get back to vic, Brayshaw probably hangs around and is captain in a few years

Cerra succumbed to Stockholm syndrome and signed a contract extension to the end of 2021 late last year

Happens with ecstasy use. Heavy users can grind their teeth down to stubbs over time. Dilated pupils also another dead give away.
So we're talking about the "love drug" here aren't we? You would want avoid receiving a Brett Heady from a heavy user wouldn't you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Cockburn off field antics have been almost as bad as their on field antics, and that’s saying something. It’s been going on for years now.

It's just a long, long series of isolated, unconnected, individual incidents by isolated, unconnected, individual people, there's no pattern here.
Love the comments when the story first broke yesterday - plenty of 'with all due respect, what does this have to do with the club' stuff.

They don't write comedies like that anymore.

I’ve never been so productive at work as in the last few hours. It was horrible.

Without exaggeration, my boss used the phrase "look at you go" to me this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back