Recruiting Draft Watch 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you talking about we are in our premiership window?

That's true, with the number of good young kids coming through we might give the VFL a shake this year...

Cal Twomey's just released a '10 to watch' list for the 2021 draft. I think he had Eyre on his list at this point last year, so obviously take it with a grain of salt. Interesting reading nonetheless. One Sinn please.

Cal Twomey's just released a '10 to watch' list for the 2021 draft. I think he had Eyre on his list at this point last year, so obviously take it with a grain of salt. Interesting reading nonetheless. One Sinn please.

He definitely didn’t have eyre in his list to watch last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sinn tracking for Top 4. We'd have to be pretty bad to finish bottom 4 - not sure we are that bad, but who knows.

Matthew Roberts reads well too.

Sinn tracking for Top 4. We'd have to be pretty bad to finish bottom 4 - not sure we are that bad, but who knows.

Matthew Roberts reads well too.
Our best 22 is a 8 win team i reckon of everyone is all fit. Extrapolating last years ladder over 22 games that puts us in the bottom 6, with Gold coast every chance to overtake us.

A top 5 pick is certainly not out of the question, especially if we have a rough start and decide to go into development mode

Our best 22 is a 8 win team i reckon of everyone is all fit. Extrapolating last years ladder over 22 games that puts us in the bottom 6, with Gold coast every chance to overtake us.

A top 5 pick is certainly not out of the question, especially if we have a rough start and decide to go into development mode
So, Sinn is on the list 😁

I agree. No injuries = 8 or 9 wins.

Matthew Johnson is the one to target. 192cm and 83kg in his u17s year as a mid, and is a clearance beast.

He's Josh P. Kennedy 2.0
Yep hes exaclty patrick cripps just elite by foot on both sides

Will not surprise ne if hes the best kid in the draft

Target is for him to only play league next year which i dont think will suit he will be played out of position i feel which might not help

Remove this Banner Ad

Back