Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 6:

Global annual death toll from the flu... up to 650,000.

Annual death toll from COVID... three million and rising despite extreme lockdown measures.

ItS JuST a COMmMON CoLD :drunk:
You've confused yourself again Jacky boy. The conversation preceding was about the common cold.

Billions of recoveries globally, because of our acquired immunity, considering Covid-19 is from the same family of viruses that cause about 20% of common colds.

They'd have access to reliable rapid testing and tested every morning, probably the kind of testing that us plebs aren't even aware exists yet.
Am sure plenty of people would happily pay for it if it allowed them to visit loved ones interstate. Australia has just sat in this weird pocket of doing the same thing over and over again with not a single thought of how to improve things.

Am sure plenty of people would happily pay for it if it allowed them to visit loved ones interstate. Australia has just sat in this weird pocket of doing the same thing over and over again with not a single thought of how to improve things.
I think the UK public will take charge and ignore anymore lockdown measures after this pantomime, it's absolutely disgusting, do as I say not as I do exhibition.
No different than Scomo in Hawaii, Scomo missing when there's a natural disaster. Disgusting as the TGA giving provisional approval without reading any trail data ever, yet confiding in the public they are protecting them. I'm livid, has the world turned into a bunch of Lay down Sallys.

I think the UK public will take charge and ignore anymore lockdown measures after this pantomime, it's absolutely disgusting, do as I say not as I do exhibition.
No different than Scomo in Hawaii, Scomo missing when there's a natural disaster. Disgusting as the TGA giving provisional approval without reading any trail data ever, yet confiding in the public they are protecting them. I'm livid, has the world turned into a bunch of Lay down Sallys.
I think the rest of Australia are starting to get that feeling from Melbourne, a definite shift to a we'll obey the rules that make sense but the rest can GAGF. Scanning into a bottleshop when you've been in there for less than a minute is ridiculous, if you're a sole trader/tradie you aren't going to put yourself in a positions where you're required to isolate for 14 days for no good reason.

Lol
You don’t think those plebs in the background weren’t either ?
Probably to do with bubbles your in
Biden and Macron would be in their tight little bubbles with everyone around them having to be more Kosher than them so they dont get it.
The plebs go home to families mix with friends ect in other greater bubbles so need to mask up near their boss

Probably to do with bubbles your in
Biden and Macron would be in their tight little bubbles with everyone around them having to be more Kosher than them so they dont get it.
The plebs go home to families mix with friends ect in other greater bubbles so need to mask up near their boss

But they would all be triple shot vaxed - but they’re still not safe?!FMD. What’s the point of living then.

You all see where this is going yet?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But they would all be triple shot faxed - but they’re still not safe?!FMD. What’s the point of living then.

You all see where this is going yet?
Its not like Biden goes to the pub or the local maccas or gym or supermarket
He lives in a bubble
They all do
they physically see a very limited amount of people who are tested daily.

They need to act one way in front of cameras because their countries are still a mess and people dont live sheltered lives like they do.

Its a pantomime for the masses thats needed until everyone is vaxed or as close as possible

yes we all see where it s going
If they say let it rip it all gets very Brazilian very quickly

And this is short term...

View attachment 1154307

Source of your tweet ?
www.nutritruth.org
welovetrump.com
rightsfreedoms.wordpress.com
childrenshealthdefense.org
sgtreport.com
pharmaceuticalfraud.com

Source of your tweet ?
www.nutritruth.org
welovetrump.com
sgtreport.com
pharmaceuticalfraud.com

How is missing context a thing now but not when reporting Covid deaths?

Source of your tweet ?
www.nutritruth.org
welovetrump.com
sgtreport.com
pharmaceuticalfraud.com
Lolzoes! Reuters are a conflicted disgrace. They're in bed with Pfizer.

PxGYZGK.jpg

UnqWPjW.jpg

Source of your tweet ?
www.nutritruth.org
welovetrump.com
sgtreport.com
pharmaceuticalfraud.com
You could put up a graph to disprove it using the same relevant information off of Vaers.

Its not like Biden goes to the pub or the local maccas or gym or supermarket
He lives in a bubble
They all do
they physically see a very limited amount of people who are tested daily.

They need to act one way in front of cameras because their countries are still a mess and people dont live sheltered lives like they do.

Its a pantomime for the masses thats needed until everyone is vaxed or as close as possible

yes we all see where it s going
If they say let it rip it all gets very Brazilian very quickly
We all see where it's going?

Please elaborate.

Meanwhile, Australian Medical Association president Omar Khorshid says vaccine passports could be used to prevent unvaccinated people entering pubs, clubs and restaurants, especially if vaccine uptake does not get to the level required for herd immunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back