Official Match Thread S32 Round 1: East Side Phoenix vs Dragons FFC at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1190048
East Side Phoenix Official Team Sheet
Round 1 vs D. R. R. Agons FFC

B: Drunkgoliath - Shermy - Chipmunk
HB: thewizardmelon - eth-dog - NinjaSwan
C: SaintBilly - Agent93 - Zoops
HF: daddy_4_eyes - TY24 - raskolnikov
F: 11kgm - Itsmyshow - Golumless
Foll: larrikin - SM - por_please_ya

Int: Milera2Betts - Red mist

#RISEUP
serial_thrilla I think we needn't worry about the KFC rationing this week, a bunch of us in a food coma should still account for that lineup.

serial_thrilla I think we needn't worry about the KFC rationing this week, a bunch of us in a food coma should still account for that lineup.

serial_thrilla knows your game, you say that every week to get some more of that chicken. He keeps telling you KFC has a no-avo policy.

serial_thrilla knows your game, you say that every week to get some more of that chicken. He keeps telling you KFC has a no-avo policy.
If KFC ever puts that horrid fruit masquerading as a vegetable (or vice versus) in any of their s**t I’ll boycott them for life*

* probably not wicked wings though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember the days growing up when Leicester City would get relegated, promoted, relegated, promoted lol. (My dad was born there, and a diehard fan obviously). When they won the premier league he said it was a once-in-a-lifetime event. He waited his entire life for it!

It’s still remarkable that they achieved that.

It’s still remarkable that they achieved that.
That was the year that the Multi-verse encroached on our realm though. It was an anomoly.
Teams from all over the world broke significant premiership droughts. Bulldogs and Red Sox I think being a couple.

And therefore should be stricken from any record book.

Just wanted to share this with you all - my Department was lucky enough to have Adam Goodes speak to us online as part of our RAP (Reconciliation Action Plan). He talked about his life growing up, and his mother's experiences as a member of the Stolen Generation and the disconnect of culture (really need to find his Who Do You Think You Are episode).

He talked about his community and anti-racism advocacy work including the GO Foundation. He also touched on unconscious bias, his feelings about the racism he endured and how he has separated himself from the AFL.

He was so well-spoken, and sounds like a fantastic leader, mentor and project manager. Very inspiring and what a privilege.

Just wanted to share this with you all - my Department was lucky enough to have Adam Goodes speak to us online as part of our RAP (Reconciliation Action Plan). He talked about his life growing up, and his mother's experiences as a member of the Stolen Generation and the disconnect of culture (really need to find his Who Do You Think You Are episode). He talked about his community and anti-racism advocacy work including the GO Foundation. He also touched on unconscious bias, his feelings about the racism he endured and how he has separated himself from the AFL. He was so well-spoken, and sounds like a fantastic leader, mentor and project manager. Very inspiring and what a privilege.
Now we just need to hear from Adam Qoodes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back