Official Match Thread S32 Round 1: East Side Phoenix vs Dragons FFC at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry I missed the game everyone; absolutely epic opener to S32 for both sides. Thanks for the week Phoenix, I was absent at times but you’re a decent bunch.

Thanks for the sim philreich, cracking job.

Great win Dragons, let’s keep it up next week.

What a shitshow the Eastside turned out to be.

Move to the Furies old home ground, change the name of the ground, change their colours and guernseys to look more like the old Furies and then change their identity to what could be a Furie?

Are the Feenicks the new Demons?

Tigerturbulance Ned_Flanders are the eastside the new Furies reserves?

What a shitshow the Eastside turned out to be.

Move to the Furies old home ground, change the name of the ground, change their colours and guernseys to look more like the old Furies and then change their identity to what could be a Furie?

Are the Feenicks the new Demons?

Tigerturbulance Ned_Flanders are the eastside the new Furies reserves?

Don't blame that s**t on us!!!

Did we do this Tigerturbulance ???

2 : 23.1 {rBP} - DJ75 reckons he got a touch to that but the umpire's having none of it. Mark to Drunkgoliath.
2 : 23.12 {rBP} - Drunkgoliath has it. What can he do with it?.
2 : 23.16 {rBP} - OOOOOOOooohh... DJ75 has poleaxed Drunkgoliath.
2 : 23.21 {lFP} - DJ75 threads his way through traffic.
2 : 23.25 {lFP} - Ooof. Drunkgoliath blindsides DJ75 and I heard that from here.

At least I got active for a minute. Nothing like trading big hits.

What a game, Dragons!! A very up and down battle all day with some fairly nervous moments being down by a few goals at various occasions but to power home in the last was a pleasing result.

Huge game by A Swallow in the middle with 32 disposals and five goals, Matt_352 played a massive game as well along with Strigoi in the ruck while fumbler and Bradesmaen also played solid matches as did T2B_.

A good way to start the season and what a way to celebrate Knifey Spoony in his 200th match. We now head back home to take on the Warriors in our first home game of the new season. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back