Preview Changes v Geelong - PRELIM FINAL - Friday September 10, 7:50pm AEST, Optus Stadium, Perth - OUT Smith, IN Hibberd

Remove this Banner Ad

Well it’s at least partly good - buddy of mine is popping the question and I’m helping with logistics and taking some photos
Oh s**t I hope it goes okay for him, given the effort and planning.

Fun fact. Well, slightly weird fact. I’ve been engaged three times. Technically I might still be engaged? I’m not sure though. Would need to consult

Oh sh*t I hope it goes okay for him, given the effort and planning.

Fun fact. Well, slightly weird fact. I’ve been engaged three times. Technically I might still be engaged? I’m not sure though. Would need to consult
you are like no other PG. take that whichever way you want

Oh sh*t I hope it goes okay for him, given the effort and planning.

Can’t you just go and ask Ancient Demon?

Can’t you just go and ask Ancient Demon?
I don’t really want to provoke anything because not being married actually works fine, so I reckon I’ll let sleeping dogs do whatever

Happy with this change. Pig won’t be overawed by the occasion.

Big call keeping Bowey in.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Higgins has been trash this year
Yeah but you’ve got a midfield with an average age of about 106 and the one good younger player in it goes down…so you replace them with a defender?

Comments re last couple of thread pages:
1. I was amazed at how old Rod Grinter looked, then walked past a mirror and reality reared it’s ugly head.
2. Been really nervous but am trying to embrace the fun of a successful time - the last many decades were enough for despair.
3. Hope Pig goes OK, seem to remember a couple of shockers leading to oppo goals mixed in with the good.
4. If you ever progress to marriage PG embrace it - you will only experience such a day two or three times in your life.

Finishing early tomorrow.
Straight to the pub with bikini girls then round to a mates place for a big party.
Every one there will be on the dees.

Pity the storm final is on at the same time.

Going to be best day of my life if both teams get up

Why is your club Carlton campaigner
Chief went on a Carltoning spree on Bay 13 a while back.
I too was Carltoned for a while, but had my team changed back

In keeping with LP and PG I have picked up very short work back home while my Job is not currently operating due to covid restrictions.

I said straight up I need something to keep me occupied from thinking about this week.

Turns out my boss for the next period is Geelong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back