AFL 2021 AFL Grand Final (Macrae is a spud thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasnt bailey fritsch paying $81 to kick 6? I saw that and thought $50 worth it a long shot of course didnt

Great season boys.

I wish I quit after rd 3,would have ended up much better.

But it has been a lot of fun.

Special mentions BloodRet NYRB Ohh Ok dontlimitme

And so many others.

I've said it before, I'll say it again, you guys are like friends to me.

I'm stuck in this bullshit country a million miles away from home, you guys keep me sane.

Next year I'll find the next Gulden, let's clean out sportsbet, * the campaigners

Have a good weekend, see you all soon

Great season boys.

And so many others.

I'm stuck in this bullshit country a million miles away from home, you guys keep me sane.

Next year I'll find the next Gulden, let's clean out sportsbet, fu** the campaigners

love you sir mounce!! trains are back on round 1!!

Great season boys.

And so many others.

Next year I'll find the next Gulden, let's clean out sportsbet, fu** the campaigners

Been a pleasure mate we all love what you got to post mounce 🥳 cya round 1 to do it all again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great season boys.

And so many others.

See you in 2022 ........its like a brotherhood in this Punting Bigfooty thread. We win together, we lose together.

Have also decided that because it’s grand final I’m going to do three same game multis. Each multi will be of a different risk; low risk, medium risk, high risk. Have worked it so I only need to hit one to be in the profits. Hit two or three and we’re absolutely laughing. High risk multi to come later in the week.

Same Game Multis
5u - Low Risk SGM - $1.70 - TAB
- Langdon 15+, 23/23 (100%), very high TOG%
- Hunter 15+, 23/24 (96%), 27 and 26 vs Melbourne in 2021.
- Petracca 20+, 24/24 (100%), season low of 23.
- Macrae 25+, 25/25 (100%), the loose doggies mid.
- Oliver 25+, 22/24 (92%), “riskiest” leg, 33 and 38 on the dogs this year, expecting him to bring his A game and an inspired effort after his second place in the Brownlow.

2.5u - Medium Risk SGM - $3.75 - SB
- Duryea 15+, As previously mentioned.
- May 15+, excluding injured games is 16/20. Two of those misses being in the wet. Had 22 in the dry and 14 in the wet vs the Bulldogs this year. Will get to take kick ins and should be an experienced and calm head for his team.
- Weightman AGS, has been prolific for the dogs kicking 26.13 in his 15 games this season, only going goalless in one.
- Pickett AGS, has had a strong season kicking 40.28 in his 24 games. Is somewhat of a selfish player and will always have a crack at goals. Bloke oozes class and confidence so don’t expect him to shy up on the big stage.

The sweat on that first one was pretty amazing haha. Three hitting exactly including Langdon getting 10 in the last. Nice work

Been a pleasure mate we all love what you got to post mounce 🥳 cya round 1 to do it all again
I've enjoyed taking with all you fellas too from time to time this season, most of ya's have half a clue which is refreshing, enjoy the summer & we'll give the bookies another good seeing to in 22!!

wheres this guy who always said melbourne would win 4 in a row but like 5years ago he said that

Trac will win the NS.
I’ll wait for later in the week for more liquidity.

tail and thank me later boys
well done NP!
thanking you for your post later! love your work NP.

i did like him too-
If dees can just pull this back in their favour and win, petracca would = value.

(& cya guys January 6th for anyone coming along again for the lucrative value in the next AFLW season that bides time while we wait for AFL 2022.)

Last edited:
Are there no Sportsbet bonus bets for multis on the granny? Thought it was for every game. Like everyone Macrae not getting 30 has wrecked 4 same game multis for me
Happy with Trac getting him for first goal and the norm smith but could’ve been huge

Are there no Sportsbet bonus bets for multis on the granny? Thought it was for every game. Like everyone Macrae not getting 30 has wrecked 4 same game multis for me
Happy with Trac getting him for first goal and the norm smith but could’ve been huge
I think they are just taking a while, even though tab have already credited the bonus. Most of the time sportsbet are within half hour but ive noticed during finals its been a longer delay

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think they are just taking a while, even though tab have already credited the bonus. Most of the time sportsbet are within half hour but ive noticed during finals its been a longer delay

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Sweet thanks for that
As usual getting no reply from them so thought someone on here would have the answer and just like that you do :)
Appreciate it mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back