Racing Super Coach Racing - Spring 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I (Rocky Bobby) went a little left field.. Left out Anamoe thinking gate and Ollie might hinder it. Left out Probabeel for Homesman which was silly in hindsight.

But saved some coin as I wanted Delphi in, which was an easy kill and dodged the Head of State disaster due to the big field.

All's well that ends well.

Finished on a disappointing 205 which included the Head Of State breakdown and the disappointing Zaaki as captain.
Would have been a more acceptable 237 with the inclusion of Paulele had I known before lockout that Floating Artist had been scratched or if the comp had rolling lockouts, as it should.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure I'll go with this. Can't go with Incentivise as C as I really believe Young Werther can/will beat him. Threw in the cheap Duais as I feel it could run well.

Not completely confident about Classique Legend either but C really has to be a G1 horse and he seems the most likely to win. Would have included Eduardo if he was affordable. Home Affairs looks the value chance in that race.

In a week where salary cap really matters and value chances have to be included Enthaar and Pride Of Jenni seem reasonable chances in the two G2s, while Kapalua Sunset is only in a G3 but looks to be a certain 24 points.

Once again McDonald seems to clearly have the best book of rides, ahead of Rawiller, Oliver and Lane.

1634249126703.png

Pretty sure I'll go with this. Can't go with Incentivise as C as I really believe Young Werther can/will beat him. Threw in the cheap Duais as I feel it could run well.

Not completely confident about Classique Legend either but C really has to be a G1 horse and he seems the most likely to win. Would have included Eduardo if he was affordable. Home Affairs looks the value chance in that race.

In a week where salary cap really matters and value chances have to be included Enthaar and Pride Of Jenni seem reasonable chances in the two G2s, while Kapalua Sunset is only in a G3 but looks to be a certain 24 points.

Once again McDonald seems to clearly have the best book of rides, ahead of Rawiller, Oliver and Lane.

View attachment 1260768
Very similar to my stable although i just dropped Pride of Jenni. Im thinking Classique Legend is the go for captain too and while i dont have Duais i think it will run top 4 so a decent shout at that price. Currently have Nature Strip as well but will probably drop it down to something i like around the 400k price max and then strengthen my 7th and 8th horses. I do want to go for a 2nd horse in The Everest but it is hard to pick outside of CL, NS & maybe Gytrash/Eduardo.

Remembered to check scratchings this week. Just as well as Elthaar is out and I've replaced it with Oxley Road. Jigsaw also looked a decent replacement with its wet track form. For those who have the popular Chaillot, it's also out. That news is probably too late to help though as I barely got my own check and changes done in time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back