Flight stakes
2U Fireburn $3.30- looks a deadset Moral

Premiere Stakes
1U Mazu $4.20 Lads

Edward Manifold
1U She's Licketysplit $4.50 TAB

Rosehill R1 5U Kazalark $3.60 TAB-have a bit opinion of this horse

Last edited:

Really like the Epsom from a betting perspective. Top Ranked $5 and Hinged $6 looks a very easy two horse play. The best weighted horses coming off good runs and the most potential upside

Icebath shouldn't be favourite. She started a longer SP than Hinged last start and only beat her home half a length and now Hinged meets her 2.5kg better off at the weights. Also there is the fact that Icebath has run 22 times at Group level for a total of 0 wins and 11 minor placings...

Really like the Epsom from a betting perspective. Top Ranked $5 and Hinged $6 looks a very easy two horse play. The best weighted horses coming off good runs and the most potential upside

Icebath shouldn't be favourite. She started a longer SP than Hinged last start and only beat her home half a length and now Hinged meets her 2.5kg better off at the weights. Also there is the fact that Icebath has run 22 times at Group level for a total of 0 wins and 11 minor placings...

Anyone taking this price ice bath in any race needs their head read let alone a group 1 with male horses in it. Utter poison

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The hour with Dr Turf on Racing.com was quality.

Remember when Bossy was at his peak having ridden the Diva to her third cup in 2005. He was on some 151/1 shot in the Oaks. Best Bets one line comment

'would have more chance if horse rode jockey'

Not sure what’s more laughable - O’Shea aiming up Benaud in the Might and Power after having to scratch from the metrop - or the people that have backed it into $11 all in. They have dead set left two zeros off that price.

I like Benaud.

In yesteryear would be tracking like a genuine MC threat to beat the handicapper with 48 or so.

Now with a compact scale and some handy ones flying over at 56+ These horses are better off in metrop.

Not sure what’s more laughable - O’Shea aiming up Benaud in the Might and Power after having to scratch from the metrop - or the people that have backed it into $11 all in. They have dead set left two zeros off that price.
Almost as bad as Alegron not going to the Metrop

Verry Ellegant not going to the Arc.

A true shame. Even to have a runner would be a huge thrill for Australians as a whole and especially owners, even if not so much “underdogs”. Always said I would have gone over for Winx had she tried and I hate that she didn’t.

Nonetheless I think she is much more suited over 2800m instead of 2400m in equal class. The fact it’s not equal class means I think she will be super competitive.

Keen to take on Yearning. Still giving weight away and expecting her to be a bit flat after a bottler first up. Gate 1 a negative too for her surely.

Call me mad but She's All Class' run behind Chains of Lightning two back shapes pretty well for this I reckon. Easy to forgive last start. And Fortunate Kiss had no luck last start after jumping from 1100 - 1400, stays at the trip here and has won at track and trip. Will map beautifully too.

Keen to take on Yearning. Still giving weight away and expecting her to be a bit flat after a bottler first up. Gate 1 a negative too for her surely.
Call me mad but She's All Class' run behind Chains of Lightning two back shapes pretty well for this I reckon. Easy to forgive last start.

Yeah I reckon Yearning is a fraud. Happy to stick with the SF through Sumatra.

Back