Racing Caulfield Cup Day 2021 * All race day discussion in here *

Remove this Banner Ad

Last time VARDA struck heavy ground, she held Masked Crusader comfortably while they obliterated the rest of the field. She keeps tumbling in on price and yet i still think she is overs on her favourite surface.

Last time VARDA struck heavy ground, she held Masked Crusader comfortably while they obliterated the rest of the field. She keeps tumbling in on price and yet i still think she is overs on her favourite surface.
Varda / Collette / Buffalo River multi is 20-1. I am all over that for $20. 💪

I backed it last start and don’t rate the horse that beat it. Happy to avoid at rock bottom odds

Oxley Road has been truckloaded in the last. Winner on a heavy 9 on debut and full brother to swimmer Exceedance.
Down on the minimum after running Masked Crusader to 1.5L after giving him only 1.5 kilo.
Can see the appeal
Won on an utterly bottomless track on debut and Exceedance was an absolute swimmer

One of my choices I’m locked in on a tricky day

Going the wet tracker Ghost Doctor in the opening race E/W at 17-1 with the bet return for a 1-5 finish.

Eagles Crag I think will struggle in the wet and drifting big time in the betting.

Lads have a CC market up with Fav out have taken the $7.50 boosted for YW

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Track manager has said he expects a track upgrade soon as the wind is drying the track out more than they expected.
Will take the fave in the first, as $3.30 is a decent price now.

A dead heat and both horses protesting against the other one. I don't think I have ever seen two horses protesting against eachother, let alone over a dead heat.

A dead heat and both horses protesting against the other one. I don't think I have ever seen two horses protesting against eachother, let alone over a dead heat.
I remember it happening at Caulfield on Cup day back in 2018

Mask of Time and Best of Days dead-heated in the Coongy and the stewards threw out the protest

Generally speaking, watching Sky is like travelling back 20 years in time.

But they have really upped the ante today with their tacky background photograph of the Everest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back