Pagan - New GG - Georgie Get Mad (The Scuderia Pagan)

Remove this Banner Ad

Had a decent collect on the Cup yesterday. 15% of the first 4 which paid around 3.3k. Not bad for the $13 outlay. Nice kitty for the spring carnival coming up. Incentivise looks awesome. Doing what he did in such a race was freakish. Will be handicapped out of the cups next year so needs to win Melb Cup this year and concentrate on the wfa stuff next year. Looks like the next Winx/Black Caviar.
Also needed Malkovich to win the last to get 80% of the quaddie but the jockey accidentally (I would hope so) dropped the whip around 200 out, lost momentum and lost by half a length. A severe case of s**t happens there.

Had a decent collect on the Cup yesterday. 15% of the first 4 which paid around 3.3k. Not bad for the $13 outlay. Nice kitty for the spring carnival coming up. Incentivise looks awesome. Doing what he did in such a race was freakish. Will be handicapped out of the cups next year so needs to win Melb Cup this year and concentrate on the wfa stuff next year. Looks like the next Winx/Black Caviar.
Also needed Malkovich to win the last to get 80% of the quaddie but the jockey accidentally (I would hope so) dropped the whip around 200 out, lost momentum and lost by half a length. A severe case of sh*t happens there.

…how about contributing BEFORE the Races?

Also needed Malkovich to win the last to get 80% of the quaddie but the jockey accidentally (I would hope so) dropped the whip around 200 out, lost momentum and lost by half a length. A severe case of sh*t happens there.
…how about contributing BEFORE the Races?

…then I’d probably send BF broke. Fluked it yesterday, was just throwing around numbers, cbf doing the form anymore. Usually a terrible punter, just small outlays on quaddies, tri’s etc to try and fluke a decent collect. Normally just have a punt on sat afternoons to pass time. Opened an account during 1st lockdown. Started with $100, got to $800, dropped to $90 mid year but over the past month have been on a lucky streak and now sitting on around 1k. Around a month ago turned a 8 leg $5 footy/soccer multi into $400. First multi win in around year, usually do one a week. Not sure about everyone else but I usually go on these winning runs for a few weeks then can go zip, zilch for months.
Punting is knowing when to draw the line, betting what you can afford to lose. Learnt this whilst working as a croupier at Crown in the mid 90’s for a few years. Saw first hand how out of control people can get chasing and chasing. Made me sick.

Our old mate Johnny runs in the Geelong Cup on Wednesday as his final lead up run to the Melbourne Cup, his last 2 starts have been against Incentivise at 1600m and 2000m, hope to see him running on strongly after a disappointing effort last start.

Did incentivise intimidate it and with it not running help it run faster lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I definitely give him a chance over 2400. Don’t worry about previous form, has been looking for the extra distance.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back