Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2022, part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love how you say ladder position with higher team winning remaining games and yet Coll drop somehow :laughing:
Oops. You found a hole in the algorithm. Fixed! ;)

35B955F3-0048-4062-A6F9-7E65A0622CDE.jpeg

I do think Sydney are a very good chance to beat them next week which would have the previous version of the ladder prevail.

View attachment 1468783

I do think Sydney are a very good chance to beat them next week which would have the previous version of the ladder prevail.

That's a great top 8 (well top 4 only relevant) is great, GREAT for us.
Interstate final first up, Melb and Pies to beat the s**t out of each other and we face the loser in the prelim after a tough semi.

View attachment 1468783

That ladder would make for a very entertaining first week of finals

Coll Vs Melb would be huge
Sydney and Dogs hate each other
Brisbane would love payback after last weeks embarrassment against the Tigers
And we get to face the only team who beat us at home this year

We better get a Sat final for gods ******* sake.

Screw Thursday or Friday let Geelong Fans have the best chance of getting to the game for once.

Our problem is we have almost been the most anticipated match in our QF. Collingwood, Richmond, Hawthorn etc.

If we get Brisbane, Freo or Sydney we're a chance for the Saturday (If there's no Thursday game) but if it's Collingwood or Melbourne lock in the Friday.

Kind of sad that JKs last game will be Sunday twilight instead of a prime time slot
i thougth he was done - effective immediately this week so he played his last game at OO

GO CAtters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a bit of a look at the Sydney V North game, people talk about GWS been giving advantages through the draft, but Sydney is like a who’s who of the National draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back