How do you feel towards Dimma on the eve of the 2024 season?

How do you feel towards Dimma on the eve of the 2024 season?

• Strongly negative. He's an oppo coach who poached our staff and along with the AFL,screwed us over.

• Mildly negative. It doesn't sit well.

• Neutral/indifferent

• Mildly positive. It sits well.

• Strongly Positive. Would have him back in a heartbeat

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

How do you feel towards Dimma on the eve of the 2024 season, having regard to the way he left and the subsequent poaching of staff?

What about the old sausages vs new toys comments?
That would have been an in house joking reference to player training at Tigerland...I reckon the players and coaching staff would have heard it all being mentioned a few times before...and as for the "new toys" comment he just re-phrased the "old sausage"...
Storm in a teacup! Give the Media summit they run with it for miles...
Time to move on...
Dimma has...

Utmost respect and can’t thank him enough.
Yeah, departure and sudden appointment at GC was disappointing but for anyone to say flags would’ve been won without him is total frogshit.

We move on but he deserves total respect.
He doesnt warrant my total respect when he’s actively trying to dismantle the RFC with likes of Blair hartley and dusty in his sights ,,,fk him

He doesnt warrant my total respect when he’s actively trying to dismantle the RFC with likes of Blair hartley and dusty in his sights ,,,fk him
But its ok for us to poach from others,FMD.
Terry Wallet and Brown say Hi.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

for me, if your gonna leave in round 8 after appearing largely erratic all year, the honourable thing to do was leave before the year

going into it with this hail mary attitude was selfish he made it all about him and left us in the shyte when he spat the dummy

he put everyone else last cos he wanted another flag for him, not for everyone

burnout my arse that was fake arse spin

well f u dumma we still have a thriving buzzing club set on rebuilding the tribal power you enjoyed and then nearly destroyed and you, ha, count dem shiny coins you empty campaigner

That’s what I said didn’t I
Why do I have to like him just because we won flags. That was the players not him
Coaches have a part with gameplan, u just dont send players out and let them figure it out do ya??

no need to get defensive.

What about when we signed him back in 2009?? Did u dislike him then?

Coaches have a part with gameplan, u just dont send players out and let them figure it out do ya??

no need to get defensive.

What about when we signed him back in 2009?? Did u dislike him then?
No that’s true but they also have plenty of people around them making decisions.
Was never much of a fan.

What do you expect him to do? Not go after what he sees as the best in the business?
It’s not like he is holding a knife to anyone or forcing them into moving

I would be disappointed if Yze didn’t target any demons or Hawks staff that he rates simply due to some weird loyalty to an old club

What do you expect him to do? Not go after what he sees as the best in the business?
It’s not like he is holding a knife to anyone or forcing them into moving

I would be disappointed if Yze didn’t target any demons or Hawks staff that he rates simply due to some weird loyalty to an old club
I think it’s the fact he said he was burnt out and needed a rest and all that.
He got the new job…. Ok but now starting to tick off many with the poaching of staff and trying to poach Dusty and whoever else.

He got the new job…. Ok but now starting to tick off many with the poaching of staff and trying to poach Dusty and whoever else.
I was in a job for 13years, I changed location for a fresh start doing the same job. It does happen.

I guess I just don’t take it personally

Gold Coast have always tried to get Dusty across so it’s not exactly anything new that Hardwick is pushing

Clubs poach staff all the time as well, he hasn’t even taken a huge amount from us only a couple of minor off field roles that could probably do with some fresh faces anyway

That fact that he’s trying to get quality people into an organisation that historically has been ran terribly shouldn’t be a shock

Back