Preview Changes: R2 vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Curtin is a unit

For the love of god, we somehow arse a player later in the top 10 that never should have got to us, if we don't do something along the lines of play him on the wing instead of Scholl, sub him when needed but talent plays, especially that level talent.

I'd hate to see us all being amazed by his second game and wondering why it took deep into the second season

Josh Money reported he did most of the session including some match sim. So hopefully should get up for friday. Perhaps they were just managing him a bit to keep him fresh for friday, but sounded like everything he completed, he did well.
Or he did it because he didn’t want to do autographs lol,
He’s 3/3 sessions I’ve been to missing signing 😆

9news also reporting very positively about tex, saying he did pretty much everything. Looking good for Friday night!

For the love of god, we somehow arse a player later in the top 10 that never should have got to us, if we don't do something along the lines of play him on the wing instead of Scholl, sub him when needed but talent plays, especially that level talent.

I'd hate to see us all being amazed by his second game and wondering why it took deep into the second season
It’s been reported we’re taking a more conservative approach with him because the club still has McAsey PTSD so… that’s not great

The fact we even used McAsey as a reference point, and considering Curtin’s being played deep in defence at training, kinda makes it seem like we see him as nothing more than a KPD, which worries me

Still early days, currently I’m just hoping he’s recovering well from whatever that knee injury was

It’s been reported we’re taking a more conservative approach with him because the club still has McAsey PTSD so… that’s not great

The fact we even used McAsey as a reference point, and considering Curtin’s being played deep in defence at training, kinda makes it seem like we see him as nothing more than a KPD, which worries me

Still early days, currently I’m just hoping he’s recovering well from whatever that knee injury was
So Mcasey is still stuffing with us from the grave 😆

When you get a player with his talent, you pump his wheels and tell him he is the future.

Basic man management.

I get what you mean but we have been the kings of we will ease you in and you can earn it, I mean if we drafted Bont he'd be getting his third game in season three and being offered a below tote odds contract. If we want to be the best, we have to play the best and be really honest with our 18-26 players group, not elevate them into our leadership group.

When you get a player with his talent, you pump his wheels and tell him he is the future.

Basic man management.

I get what you mean but we have been the kings of we will ease you in and you can earn it, I mean if we drafted Bont he'd be getting his third game in season three and being offered a below tote odds contract. If we want to be the best, we have to play the best and be really honest with our 18-26 players group, not elevate them into our leadership group.
The one player we've ever played ahead of time was McAsey

We finally risked game time on someone before he was ready which goes against every strand of our club's DNA... and we chose to do it with a key position player who didn't even like football

Remove this Banner Ad

Back