Crows Chat That 'Doesnt Deserve Its Own Thread' Thread part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Really pisses me off how they say in the same breath about getting more marquee games.

Just say you're cancelling the after match function when it's a night match. Spare us the marquee game boast/PR bullshit.

It speaks to the mentality of the club that they think they can feed you bullshit and throw in something like that and it makes up for it.

The messaging was exactly the same last trade period, 'We haven't really brought in anyone, but don't forget we got Rankine and Dawson'.

Would be interesting to see if it's happening to Port too. Might be a case of Adelaide Oval telling clubs not to do them for night matches cause they want to get employees out an hour earlier.

'In another change, the Club’s post-game gathering in Adelaide Oval’s Magarey Room, which in recent seasons has been called Sauce’s After Party, will only be held after day games in 2024.

This has been brought about by the fixture which sees the Crows feature in marquee time slots, including far more on Thursdays and Fridays, where late night finishes are expected.'

Do Port have the same function after their games? Be interested to see if they are doing the same or not.

Really not a fan of the way they went about announcing it, or the attitude in general. Why not approach it like we've got these big marquee games, big crowds, so we're going to make the after match function better than ever.

As for the talkback thing. I'll give it a try but I'm not sure who Moni Van Der Heyden is or why I'm supposed to care what she's got to say about our games. Graham Cornes the guest this week, ok maybe...

I imagine it's going to be a very sanitised set of messages and opinions from supporters, especially after a loss. I guess it depends on who the guests are as to how interesting it will be. I'm expecting a "The Crows Show" version of talkback or whatever they are calling it than something you'd have on actual radio or Fox Footy or something.

Last edited:
Wonder why he can’t do Adelaide Oval games?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

AFL Umpires Association chief executive Rob Kerr told this masthead Hoskin had earned his opportunity.

“The AFLUA’s role has been to support Daniel through this period and that includes working with the AFL on planning his return,” Kerr said.

“We are pleased to see him back at AFL level."

I'd rather if their support consisted of them working with him to find something he's actually competent at.

View attachment 1928696

Nope the club Kayo membership does not include live coverage of round 2, i guess ill stick to my regular subscription from now on, would have been nice to have been told that before i signed on so to see it live i have to travel from Brisbane to Adelaide, or have i read it wrong again
That’s unbelievable, I’d be asking for a refund. I’m in SA with the same Kayo, I can see it but an interstater who can’t go live doesn’t get to? Just bizarre. I can seen any other interstate game live

Alright boomers I'm going to lay it out reaaaal simple.

y'all need to realise irrespective of whichever funky AFL club or McDonald's monopoly sticker Kayo voucher you get one thing remains the same with all Kayo memberships.

All. AFL. Games. Are. Streamed. Live. On. Kayo.

there's no "non live" membership based on promos. The only difference between Kayo memberships rest on whether you want to be a tightass and have SD with one screen, or HD with multiple screens.

Trust this clarifies it for all you grumpy old gits xo

go the crows

Caller into 5AA talking about as members we can’t vote in the board.

Cornes “but you’re just a season ticket holder, not a member, become a member and you can vote”

How can Cornes and the caller not know being a season ticket holder means you’re a member?

You can be a 3 game ticket holder and still be counted as a member.

Just thought I'd throw this here in case anyoneis interested in helping out crows central.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

stan-bored.gif

That’s unbelievable, I’d be asking for a refund. I’m in SA with the same Kayo, I can see it but an interstater who can’t go live doesn’t get to? Just bizarre. I can seen any other interstate game live
I just signed up, didn’t realise that. Damn.

Alright boomers I'm going to lay it out reaaaal simple.

y'all need to realise irrespective of whichever funky AFL club or McDonald's monopoly sticker Kayo voucher you get one thing remains the same with all Kayo memberships.

All. AFL. Games. Are. Streamed. Live. On. Kayo.

there's no "non live" membership based on promos. The only difference between Kayo memberships rest on whether you want to be a tightass and have SD with one screen, or HD with multiple screens.

Trust this clarifies it for all you grumpy old gits xo

go the crows

yeah cheers skam thanks for the info 2wks ago

Remove this Banner Ad

Back