Preview Dockers vs Crows Round 3 Friday 29th March 4:20pm Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to piggyback off @dockerfemmes heartfelt preview and ask as many of you to sign up for a preview as possible because it’d be great to get a preview locked in for every week.

They are easier than you think and can take any form you want. Let’s get every week of the season previewed!!
Snuffaluphagus Tonga Bob I think it's been a couple of years for me since I did one, mark me down for round 7 vs the Western Bulldogs :thumbsu:

So it appears that I've finally caught up to this and not sure if its been mentioned but i find it kind of strange that our first 5 opponents are teams that beat us last season. What are the odds of that happening?

Adelaide beat us convincingly last season through complete midfield dominance. Our midfield will have to be on song and negate their bigger bodies. Having Fyfe and Young in there will go a long way.

We've shown we have the fire-power to score rapidly so I'd like to see that continue. Please turn up for 4 quarters!

So apparently Johnson & JoM trained with Knobel and the peel group. 🤔
Matthew & Jaeger were getting into Max for not having a BigFooty buddy. Sad to see.

[turns to camera]

BigFooty are on the ground right now but we need your help to find Max Knobel a buddy.

yeah we seem to suck on Friday nights. Lucky it's at home and Radelaide don't have a good recent travel record.

That is old freo.. this team has embarked on the decade of dominance. We are going to give them an old fashioned spanking this Friday. I am expecting a win in the 7-8 goal range at least.

When I say old fashioned I mean in the way my dad would say 'do that again and you will get a hiding!' Then he would say 'It will be a real good hiding!' I always wondered how a hiding could be good, let alone real good. However, his message was clear and on the occasions I ignored him, he made good on his promise. Which is why I am the fine, upstanding gentleman I am today!

The team is building for this game, priming to hand out a smack down. We have the better spine and midfield. They won't be able to go with Jackson, because no one can. He is only starting to realise he can dominate games. Sharp will kick two from the wing and Amiss will kick five on the night. Treacy will intimidate and chip in with three and Jackson will kick two or three, which seems easy for him. The other five can be spread around.

Adelaide are going to wish they stayed home. I quite like the crows. But, unlike my dad, who would tell me this was for the best in the long run, before providing said hiding. Adelaide's season won't recover from the beat down. Not their fault of course that they will be stuck as a middling team for the next five years, while we go on to premiership glory. They are just a team unlucky enough to be trying to rise while we have begun our decade of dominance.

I can't wait for Friday. For the first time I am looking forward to a real good hiding. Adelaide will wish they never made the trip over.

Because Tabs negates Amiss’ game by crowding his space and getting in the ******* way.
Well Tabs took three marks and kicked 2 goals. Does it really matter who kicks them?. Amiss missed most of his goal kicking opportunities so it seems Tabs wasn't in his way then.

Snuffaluphagus Tonga Bob I think it's been a couple of years for me since I did one, mark me down for round 7 vs the Western Bulldogs :thumbsu:
Now piggybacking off Megalon, as Tonga Bob and Van_Dyke will be doing previews for whatever is left, we just need 8 more posters to round the full year (9 if someone wants the bye). LEZZZ DO IT!!!!

I’m going to the Port Adelaide game but I think someone already has that. If not I’ll take it, otherwise put me down for the Swans rnd 9.

So it appears that I've finally caught up to this and not sure if its been mentioned but i find it kind of strange that our first 5 opponents are teams that beat us last season. What are the odds of that happening?

Adelaide beat us convincingly last season through complete midfield dominance. Our midfield will have to be on song and negate their bigger bodies. Having Fyfe and Young in there will go a long way.

We've shown we have the fire-power to score rapidly so I'd like to see that continue. Please turn up for 4 quarters!
Maybe we asked to get them out of the way early :)

Last edited:
Now piggybacking off Megalon, as Tonga Bob and Van_Dyke will be doing previews for whatever is left, we just need 8 more posters to round the full year (9 if someone wants the bye). LEZZZ DO IT!!!!
Are you counting me jumping in at the first one vacant on a Monday?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you counting me jumping in at the first one vacant on a Monday?
Oh My God Wow GIF

6, 6 more to go...

I’m going to the Port Adelaide game but I think someone already has that. If not I’ll take it, otherwise put me down for the Swans rnd 9.
Port at home or away?

If we are going to rest Fyfe/sub him out, can we please play Brodie 🙏 he is the most like for like player we have. We need to have a plan B for Fyfe and Brodie could be the answer. I'm keen to see if he has improved at all.
I don't understand why he was so overlooked last season. With two short breaks in a row, we are going to need fresh legs.

Every came Freo play is a danger game where things can go pear shaped unexpectedly. Hopefully not this game as Adelaide are an average team and are very poor on the road.

If we play a decent game and have a decent first quarter we should win this by about four goals 🤞🤞

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back