NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

after watchng parade vs ivanhoe on the weekend was two very even teams going at it, where are we ranking both of these clubs come end of season, both teams i can see making finals, thoughts

after watchng parade vs ivanhoe on the weekend was two very even teams going at it, where are we ranking both of these clubs come end of season, both teams i can see making finals, thoughts
Depends how OP go without Gilmore once he goes away.
Turtles, Stars, Epping and then Ivanhoe, Mernda, OP battle for final 2 spots. OP made much lighter work of West. Surprised Mernda only won by that much.

Turtles, Stars, Epping and then Ivanhoe, Mernda, OP battle for final 2 spots. OP made much lighter work of West. Surprised Mernda only won by that much.
Mernda finish top 3 everyday for mine.

Turtles, Epping, Stars, Mernda are locks for mine. Parade, Ivanhoe and Kinglake fight for the final spot

Gilmore will only miss three or four I'm told. Looking like the competitive season many were predicting and is great for the Div 3 comp.

We copped two longer term injuries on the weekend unfortunately - but they should be back in around 6ish weeks 🤞

Have really enjoyed our first two weeks in the NFNL and looking forward to continuing to improve as we adjust to things.

Gilmore will only miss three or four I'm told. Looking like the competitive season many were predicting and is great for the Div 3 comp.

We copped two longer term injuries on the weekend unfortunately - but they should be back in around 6ish weeks 🤞

Have really enjoyed our first two weeks in the NFNL and looking forward to continuing to improve as we adjust to things.
Couldnt make it to Hoe Park Chumpy! Heard a sizeable crowd was there to witness a close game!

Another upcoming night game Chump, have the boys started practicing the song for this week?

Another upcoming night game Chump, have the boys started practicing the song for this week?
Yes another night game v Heidelberg West at General Chicken Co Oval. I believe three games on with the women's teams kicking things off around 2.30pm.

West will be VERY keen to get a couple of wins at home so I think it will be another test for us this week with a few out. Hopefully a few recruits in who have not played as yet - they should be close to ready - and we will see how we go.

I'm told Mernda missing at least eight of their best. Competition very tight for spots when they get back as well

I'm told Mernda missing at least eight of their best. Competition very tight for spots when they get back as well
Does that include nipper and Morrison?

Morrison would be very very silly to play this year. Seen it so many times where blokes redo it. Even harder for a big bloke who’s expected to jump constantly.

are Fitzroy stars going to be able to hold this form for majority of the year and finish within the top 2?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah great night for the club - apart from the result of being on the end of two close loses - but that's footy and well done to Parade. Massive crowd and everyone had a good night.
Great night for the league mate, if i may be so bold. Great crowd, and despite the low score, a really well fought-out match. Could have gone either way.

For those not from Ivanhoe or the OPs, if your club is playing Ivanhoe throughout the year, make sure you get down there for the top-notch hospitality :thumbsu:

Names??

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Just looking at the team from last week vs this week and also Morrison and Nipper being mentioned they are already missing Mills, Roussos, Crouch, Evans (I imagine he comes back) and Edwards and Racovolis are playing twos at the moment but not senior ready just yet.

Just looking at the team from last week vs this week and also Morrison and Nipper being mentioned they are already missing Mills, Roussos, Crouch, Evans (I imagine he comes back) and Edwards and Racovolis are playing twos at the moment but not senior ready just yet.
Yankos hammy

SWOOPINGTIME

managed to sneak over to Lalor vs Fitzroy on the weekend. Fitzroy looking fit this year and will be up there as one of the top sides. still positives to take out for Lalor, like what I'm seeing from new recruit Rexhepi kicking a few. Also am really pleased with young Whitnall, few more years of senior footy under his belt could be a genuine player in this comp.

Looking at the tipping thread looks like a couple games that are hard to guess. Surprised Ivanhoe arent favourites for this one.

West - 7 Ivanhoe - 5
Fitzroy - 7 OP - 5

Kilmore, Epping and Mernda have swept the tips.

Looking at the tipping thread looks like a couple games that are hard to guess. Surprised Ivanhoe arent favourites for this one.

West - 7 Ivanhoe - 5
Fitzroy - 7 OP - 5

On the basis that the u18s have a bye, and the Collingwood VFL side play on Sunday, I'd be picking Ivanhoe in that one.

West - 7 Ivanhoe - 5
Fitzroy - 7 OP - 5

Hoers missing a few this week I believe, very important game for both sides under lights at West Saturday night.

Raiders v Stars - will be a ripper as both have started the year very well and playing good football. Flip of the coin for sure and largely dependent on selection tonight I would suggest to see who lines up for both teams.

Hoers missing a few this week I believe, very important game for both sides under lights at West Saturday night.

Raiders v Stars - will be a ripper as both have started the year very well and playing good football. Flip of the coin for sure and largely dependent on selection tonight I would suggest to see who lines up for both teams.
Very cagey operator chump. Always deflecting!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back