Preview Changes & Preview Thread for Showdown 55

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not surprised that a football illiterate such as yourself didn't notice the difference but Jed Heads the world over certainly noticed. Back to your slum.
Are you and Jeds mum on other side of the world?
Good to know

Burton can probably replace Aliir. BZT and Rat take Walker and Fogarty. If we can't contain the might of Lachie Gollant, Chris Burgess or Elliot Himmelberg without bringing in an extra tall then we deserve to lose.

Please for the love of God Evans and not McEntee to replace SPP. I know this will not happen, I know in my heart that despite Evans having 22 and 2 in the SANFL last week and McEntee having failed to amass double digit disposals or multiple goals in a single game this year that we will pick McEntee anyway, but a man can dream.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Burton can probably replace Aliir. BZT and Rat take Walker and Fogarty. If we can't contain the might of Lachie Gollant, Chris Burgess or Elliot Himmelberg without bringing in an extra tall then we deserve to lose.

Please for the love of God Evans and not McEntee to replace SPP. I know this will not happen, I know in my heart that despite Evans having 22 and 2 in the SANFL last week and McEntee having failed to amass double digit disposals or multiple goals in a single game this year that we will pick McEntee anyway, but a man can dream.
I hope Anastasopolopololous kicks a few goals against Nord and gets a go even if he weighs 30 kilos over Evans.

Potentially unpopular opinion but on current form neither Aliir or SPP are big losses.
SPP was good tonight before he did his knee. Absolutely barrelled a couple of opponents early.

Out - Allir , SPP, Rozee, Marshall
In - Clurey , Narkle , Mead , finallyson ( Evans to sub )

I hope Anastasopolopololous kicks a few goals against Nord and gets a go even if he weighs 30 kilos over Evans.
I've never seen Anastopopolopopopolopoulos play but to my knowledge he is one of the many players on our list who is not Jed McEntee, so in accordance with my 'literally anyone except Jed McEntee' selection policy I'm willing to give him a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back