Preview Changes & Preview Thread versus the clowns

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players are going to be flat enough from last week. Now a bug going through the club? Harder to pick than a broken nose this game.

Why should they be flat? They probably will be because they’ve probably given themselves that out after their “brave” effort last week. But I’ll be filthy if they’re any less than full pelt after 2 losses in a row and Brisbane breathing down our neck.

Are players flat after a taxing prelim heading into a gf?

Time to toughen up.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If we're only a little bit off crows will win comfortably.
We need to win it because I can't see us winning many after this

BS. We will have to be really *ing off to lose to the crows. If they win comfortably something is seriously wrong.

BS. We will have to be really *ing off to lose to the crows. If they win comfortably something is seriously wrong.

We'll see. We literally lost to them the last time we played them lol.

True, but it was effectively Ken's farewell game as coach. Fair bit has changed since.

So much has changed this then with the personnel. I mean they had Jonas on Rankine for large portions of that last game and Thilthorpe dominated against Clurey (and Jonas) as well. Defence was a mess those first three weeks, not to mention Butters is now in the midfield full time and McKenzie is a significant upgrade on Clurey.

I won't be surprised if they lose but personnel wise they have Adelaide covered on paper.

And we were more than a bit off that night. We were woeful and have improved massively since then and crows have gone backwards and are missing the guy that tore us a new one

And we were more than a bit off that night. We were woeful and have improved massively since then and crows have gone backwards and are missing the guy that tore us a new one

The crows two biggest reasons they won that night…
1. Rankine absolutely demoralising Jonas
2. Dawson moving to the midfield mid game and us having no answer to counter that

This time around Rankine is not playing (Neither is Jonas) and we have time to plan how to stop Dawsons influence in the midfield, as if he is stopped none of the rest of their midfield is a threat.

We also have added Butters as a full-time mid since then as well.

As I have been saying all week, no *en excuses tonight, none at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back