Preview Changes & Preview Thread versus the clowns

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycett for Geelong then Teakle for the Giants which will actually be a good match up with Briggs. I don't think you should play a Ruck against Briggs.
You obviously have not seen Brigg's numbers in regards to hit outs to advantage.

He is doing this against the best ruckmen in the comp.

Imagine what he will do against park footballer Teakle! The Giants midfielders will win every clearance.

Salopek was a bigger disappointment than Fantasia IMO

On moto g62 5G using BigFooty.com mobile app
No chance, Salopek had impact injuries but you could see he gave it a crack.

Fantasia is soft collecting a pay check and refuses to listen to fitness staff preferring his own remedial solutions that clearly don’t work.

Nope I really think they would've picked Dante this week regardless of the Hayes injury. They prefer putting more time into Dante in the SANFL when Hayes is fit.
Yeah because that 2 tap, 4 possessions, 9 afl fantasy points game v bombers last outing make it hard not to pick him.

You obviously have not seen Brigg's numbers in regards to hit outs to advantage.

He is doing this against the best ruckmen in the comp.

Imagine what he will do against park footballer Teakle! The Giants midfielders will win every clearance.

Briggs 34% hit outs to advantage.
Teakles 33.7% hit outs to advantage.

Briggs is an average ruck but a great mid.

His clearance work is phenomenal. My theory being he needs a defensive mid sitting on him rather than a Ruck. Briggs doesn't win hit outs he wins clearances.

I love Briggs and he's the reason GWS are flying at present.

be nice if we can get the ball in our forward line before obrien gets back

we spend most of the recent showdowns kicking it to straight too him

visentini just needs to compete when obrien is in our forward line..

If you were a supporter of another club and you knew nothing about Sam Hayes' actual ability but knew that his coach had played Brynn Teakle or even no ruck at all ahead of him, would you want your club to trade for him?

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. His value has been tanked because of the way we've treated him.

Rubbish. Recruiters/scouts from other clubs are not that stupid. If there was afl ability there they would identify it regardless.

be nice if we can get the ball in our forward line before obrien gets back

we spend most of the recent showdowns kicking it to straight too him

visentini just needs to compete when obrien is in our forward line..

I like the Kaos Theory plan we were using against Collingwood. Lower the eyes and keep the ball at ground level and let the ground ball players clean up. Avoid being predictable inside 50.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you heard tje story about why tur sub counts as dropped?

AFL and AFLPA came together and said we dont think the sub should count as beind dropped, but the champion data software they use to enter the teams doesnt work like that

Hey champion data can you please change it

Yeah sure we can this would be the invoice

Invoice?! What ******* invoice we own 49% of you pricks and this invoice is * all just do it

No.

And that is where that stalemate is out and why the sub isnt listed as in the team
Likely due to the fact that a non-activated sub doesn't count as playing (therefore dropped/not selected).

Rubbish. Recruiters/scouts from other clubs are not that stupid. If there was afl ability there they would identify it regardless.
You're right, that's why AFL recruiters are infallible and have never let a player with AFL level talent player go without a list. Aside from Tom Stewart, Mark Blicavs, Tim Kelly, Dayne Zorko, Bailey Fritsch, Adam Saad, Liam Ryan, Isaac Smith, Tom Atkins, Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti, Oscar McInerney ...

You're right, that's why AFL recruiters are infallible and have never let a player with AFL level talent player go without a list. Aside from Tom Stewart, Mark Blicavs, Tim Kelly, Dayne Zorko, Bailey Fritsch, Adam Saad, Liam Ryan, Isaac Smith, Tom Atkins, Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti, Oscar McInerney ...
This is pretty s**t arguement
Do you want the list of players afl recruiters accurately knew werent up to afl standard? Or we could start with a list of the likes of Jonty Schoenberg, Darcy Hourigan ect who many mugs had getting drafted and going into to play plenty of footy

Likely due to the fact that a non-activated sub doesn't count as playing (therefore dropped/not selected).
Why on earth wouldnt you activate the sub?

That isnt the reason
Sam Edmund ran the story about champion data holding out on changing the software months ago

Flu or just a cold? People always say flu when it's just a cold even though they are completely different. Either way, with so much at stake they should be able to man up and play. Probably just kept them away from the group so no one else gets it before the game, which is smart. Sounds like a bit of a beat up.

Briggs 34% hit outs to advantage.
Teakles 33.7% hit outs to advantage.

Briggs is an average ruck but a great mid.

His clearance work is phenomenal. My theory being he needs a defensive mid sitting on him rather than a Ruck. Briggs doesn't win hit outs he wins clearances.

I love Briggs and he's the reason GWS are flying at present.

To be fair though he averages 1 less hitout per game than Marshall who was best on ground vs Teakle. Preferably I wouldn't want another ruck best on ground by playing someone like Teakle who doesn't offer much in any category and his opponent has been best on ground in nearly every game he has played this season. That said... Hayes is clearly not liked by the club and likely won't be here next season so I see your point. We don't have any good rucks at the moment.
Lycett is the pick of the bunch when healthy and in form but we've seen that for like 4-5 games this season.

1690524319405.png

Flu or just a cold? People always say flu when it's just a cold even though they are completely different. Either way, with so much at stake they should be able to man up and play. Probably just kept them away from the group so no one else gets it before the game, which is smart. Sounds like a bit of a beat up.
If its a true flu, there not playing, a cold is manageable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back