Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2007
Drouin
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Steelers
What the crap is going on there? It makes him look like a 45 year old sex monster.

772370-ben-griffiths.jpg

The picture doesn't really do it justice. It was heaps worse on the weekend.

He just needs a good haircut, even if his hairline is receding it still looks a heck of a lot better.

He really looks like Richo sometimes.

I saw the thread title and thought "Yeah, I've been wondering about his hair - it looks like mine and I'm 46." And then I read BigPapa's opening post and I feel a little ... dirty.

If he’s vain, will be doing “Yeah Yeah” ads within a couple of years, ala Brent Guerra & David Hale.

If he’s not, will be looking like Judd, Ablett, Chapman & co within a couple of years.

Either way, if he’s kicking 60-70 goals a year for us, he could be wearing a Dame Edna wig for all I care….

That's quite funny...
I noticed it myself on Sunday, pretty impressive for an 18 year old kid!!!

Looks headed for a GAblett chrome dome pretty early in his career I reckon!

Yeah no doubt it's on the march, poor lad. He seemed a little conscious of it after he kicked his goal on Sunday, and all the guys ruffled his hair in the post celebrations. He was trying to straighten it out and cover up the ol forehead.

But srsly, who freakin cares ;)

If he’s vain, will be doing “Yeah Yeah” ads within a couple of years, ala Brent Guerra & David Hale.

If he’s not, will be looking like Judd, Ablett, Chapman & co within a couple of years.

Either way, if he’s kicking 60-70 goals a year for us, he could be wearing a Dame Edna wig for all I care….

I think Judd, Ablett and Chapman left it a bit late :cool:
If you were going bald at 18 I'm sure you would let it go ;)

Looking like a 45 year old sex monster is a clear sign that you've got a star on your hands. Gary Ablett had it. KB had it. Bruce Doull had it.

From the current players you've also got your Matthew Scarlett and Chad Cornes (though they do look more like 35 year old sex monsters)...

He would look great if he grew it long and had a headband....everything comes back into fashion so the Bruce Doull look will make a comeback.

:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great incentive to be a good footballer.

Look at Judd and Ablett.

Knew they were going to be bald before the age of 25 and had to make it as a footballer if they wanted a hot woman.

There is only one remedy for a hair style this good and that is an all yellow Terry towling hair band with a black adidas symbol on it. The kids hair is hilarious and so is this thread.

When I think of a 45 year old sex monster I think of Dennis Ferguson in his halcyon days. Not a good thought. Maybe it's time for a hair cut . LOL

lol. yes hims going bold very young like paul chapman! who cares he will be a gun forward next to jack for many years to come!

Poor form mocking our own players, he can't help it and is obviously self concious about it as any 18 year old kid would be. Hope he never reads this drivel.:thumbsdown:

I saw the thread title and thought "Yeah, I've been wondering about his hair - it looks like mine and I'm 46." And then I read BigPapa's opening post and I feel a little ... dirty.

Had to laugh, while watching the game I was thinking, poor kid I'm 46 and have more hair than he does, hair is a funny thing my Grandad was bald at 21, my Dad and I both have all our hair, it might be a lucky thing that I have two daughters.

Not too worry if he lives up to his potential he will be pulling a hell of a lot more women and attractive ones at that, than most of us posters could dream of, receding hairline or not :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back