Official Team Thread ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Las Vegas Bears Season 31 Official Team Thread ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ #friendsfamilyflogs #timetohunt

Remove this Banner Ad

I've proven time and time again that I'm Teflon baby.
The ultimate irony will be mine to realise when I use a teflon frying pan to bludgeon you to death

The ultimate irony will be mine to realise when I use a teflon frying pan to bludgeon you to death

Jokes on you when it breaks cause you've bought a cheap Matera92 knockoff special.

Well as the raining all SFA I would naturally get first choice I assume
pffttt, I mentored some of the best Rucks of the last 5 seasons.

Come to think of it, you wouldn't have been the Ruck at all without my endorsement.

Modern day Rucks of the Sweet F.A. owe a lot to me.

pffttt, I mentored some of the best Rucks of the last 5 seasons.

Come to think of it, you wouldn't have been the Ruck at all without my endorsement.

Modern day Rucks of the Sweet F.A. owe a lot to me.
Ok Boomer

Is the squirrel here for our entertainment?
tony , bats all around. Were gunna play 'Bash The Squirrel until his nuts fall out'
We used to call it flogging the log or feeding the chooks

But bash the squirrel is a new spin I appreciate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had no say in the change but I will not be requesting for my team to be changed back. My only wish is for Barrybran to accept me into his cult and for us to never have to play at gmhba stadium ever again.
Wow, I've only just seen this. Uncanny. Of course we'll accept you into our cult. What is your stance in regard to thr line?

Is the squirrel here for our entertainment?
tony , bats all around. Were gunna play 'Bash The Squirrel until his nuts fall out'

tony , just a small request. Can I please have a wooden bat, I enjoy beating till it breaks. It's just not the same with aluminium.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back