Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 22, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Lakers
Hi all
Some of you who've been here a while may be aware that my "day-gig" is songwriter/music producer of some long-standing. I've been blessed to work with many iconic artists here and overseas for quite some time. I'm also a RABID Cats and AFL fanatic and to that end I'm putting together a series of (hopefully) extremely fun songs based around iconic AFL stars, mostly present and one past! First bcab off the rank is in honour of our might Captain Courageous, Joel Selwood. In the spirit of keeping it fun, it's an Ennio Morrocone-esque track called "He Came Pre-Bandaged - The Legend Of Joel Selwood". It's currently available too listen, share and download on iTunes and will be on Spotify and other streaming services over the next 2-3 days. The whole point is for as many people as possible to enjoy and celebrate the absolute legend that is Joel Selwood! Feel free to share, steal, distribute it in any way you see fit. If you enjoy it, let everyone know! Let's give Joel a hit record for his 350th!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back