HAPPY CHEFFY

Premium Platinum
Mar 20, 2022
Stockholm
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Team Usyk
Imagine being in the 8 every round of the season and still miss the finals.

The only team in history to achieve this except for when Essendon was kicked out of the finals, for the drugs scandal 💉💉

*n well done!! 👏👏

stephen colbert wow GIF

Its a little ironic that Carlton should move from 9th into the finals in 2013 and 9 years later they move from the finals to ninth.

Everyone's copying Richmond these days, the other teams are copying the version from 2017 to 2022, Carlton chose to go with the 1994 to 2008 version of Richmond:oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do you start the season 8-2, entire season in the top 8, and then just s**t the bed like that? My teams season has been horrid but thank you Carlton for giving me something to smile about

If it brought a smile to you then it’s almost worth it. Funny thing is we’re most likely to improve next year, have a feeling you guys will get worse

How do you start the season 8-2, entire season in the top 8, and then just s**t the bed like that? My teams season has been horrid but thank you Carlton for giving me something to smile about
They lost to too many sides outside the 8. Gold Coast, Adelaide, St Kilda and the repeat Richmond game they dropped were the ones. It looks like they collapsed as they played 3 top 4 sides in the last 3 weeks, but it was the Adelaide game before that which put missing finals in the frame

Youve gotta have a sense of humour to be a carlton fan.
Respect the entertainment value. History has provided Lawrence Angwin and Joshy Bootsma. Lance "the statue" Whitnall. Probably the slowest player in the league since the 1920's.
Fev, one of our best ever got cut for getting on the turps at a free drinks gala AFL shindig.
We employ a known enemy in Malthouse who, whilst gallavanting around the countryside selling autobiographies, sacked Eddie the great and brought in an injured Daisy Thooomas.
We.present the 2022 capitulation, dropping out of the eight faster than mums undies on fathers day.
Rhys Jones at the TAB will provide more thrilling moments than the campaigners spudding it up in this years finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back