Player Watch #10: Colby McKercher - Rd9 AFL Rising Star Nominee

Remove this Banner Ad

Would love him to sign a big extension like sheezel soon. The Tassie go home factor is gonna be massive for him 😅

Don’t be so sure, in Tassie, where I am originally from there is a massive North/South divide. Colby is from Launceston in the North, the Tassie Club will be based in the South albeit playing a touch under half the games in Launceston. He would have to live in Hobart which is two hour drive from his home, it’s almost quicker to fly from Melbourne. Also, if you have lived in Tassie all your life, then move to Melbourne as a young bloke, you ain’t going back, trust me.

He’s committed and puts in the effort, the talent is a by-product of that which he already has, and the skills are something he’ll grow into.

But the first two are what we want, sign him away. Get rid of ANYONE who doesn’t meet the first two criteria’s because talent and skill means nothing without them first.

I hope Colby is prepared for what Gerard and Robbo will throw at him tonight on 360. I feel sorry for him to have to face the negativity from them given the excitement of the nomination for him.

I hope Colby is prepared for what Gerard and Robbo will throw at him tonight on 360. I feel sorry for him to have to face the negativity from them given the excitement of the nomination for him.
If he walks in with a half dozen for Robbo and a copy of the Black Caviar book for Twatley to autograph he'll be fine.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he walks in with a half dozen for Robbo and a copy of the Black Caviar book for Twatley to autograph he'll be fine.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
And a pack of Salt n vinegar chips so Robbo can rest them on his chest while lying on the couch in front of the tv

How many weeks is that usually?
Often depends on how cautious they are. Will day missed 3-4 months, McKay last year missed 6 weeks. Would be looking at 6-8 at least I’d say given the club wouldn’t be taking any risks.

Will wait for the diagnosis, however is likely.

Often depends on how cautious they are. Will day missed 3-4 months, McKay last year missed 6 weeks. Would be looking at 6-8 at least I’d say given the club wouldn’t be taking any risks.

Will wait for the diagnosis, however is likely.
FFS that would be so frustrating
We need to get games into this kid 😭

Remove this Banner Ad

Back