Player Watch #12: Lachie Hunter – one of our best value trades ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

was that your username?

I never joined, think I had a look around to start with and thought this isn't the place for me
God I can't even remember what my username was. It was a loooong time ago.

I occasionally check it out if I feel like a riddle or two, otherwise

Church Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

I cancelled my demonland account because I couldn’t stand how stupid they were on that site and didn’t want to get sucked into arguments anymore.
Luckily there's no idiots who get into arguments all the time here hey skip

I cancelled my demonland account because I couldn’t stand how stupid they were on that site and didn’t want to get sucked into arguments anymore.
Demonland is pretty much a bunch of people who say the exact same thing. I wouldn't be surprised if one person on that site controls about 50 accounts.

For all this site's flaws, at least there's some diversity of opinion.

am I remembering that right? It was demon detective? or was it a cop? My memory is terrible nowadays
I think it was Flowerpower followed by DemonDetective. BaliDemon turned up not too long after. :cautiousv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thread has been cleaned up.

Users are reminded to utilise the mute and/or report function if they believe a poster has overstepped the mark.

As per the board rules, please refrain from discussing moderator actions in public threads. If you would like to discuss reports/moderation, please either use the report function, or message Dory_77 or myself directly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back