Player Watch #12: Lachie Hunter – one of our best value trades ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

Another Best and Fairest winner joins, again with his former team rumoured to be covering some salary in exchange for bugger all draft capital.

Brilliant trade period – Lachie will be a great addition on the opposite wing to Langdon.

Last edited:
Seems like Trac is keen on this trade.

Attachments

• 2025AB67-8977-4868-84AD-AAEAAF4AA7B9.png
    2025AB67-8977-4868-84AD-AAEAAF4AA7B9.png
    128 KB · Views: 429

Adds depth to the wing which is nice considering a few seasons ago we literally had no one who could play the wing. Not convinced Hunter gets a gig over JJ though. The coaches love JJ. Will be good comp for spots particularly with my man Oskar Baker in the mix!

The Schache trade like Hunter was a no brainer with what we gave up. We needed depth with Weid gone but Schache is a bit meh like Weid so he'll fit right into that F50 depth!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumour board suggests he loves a drink and possibly on the gear. That said, we kept Harley freaking Bennell on the straight and narrow for a year so I’ll back us in.

Rumour board suggests he loves a drink and possibly on the gear. That said, we kept Harley freaking Bennell on the straight and narrow for a year so I’ll back us in.
Who gives a s**t. So does 50% of the league

Salvageable playing career IMO, the differences between him and the Dogs became untenable but Ive no ill feelings towards him & I'll continue to have a soft spot for him. If your mob can keep him on the straight & narrow it will be promising.

Adds depth to the wing which is nice considering a few seasons ago we literally had no one who could play the wing. Not convinced Hunter gets a gig over JJ though. The coaches love JJ. Will be good comp for spots particularly with my man Oskar Baker in the mix!

The Schache trade like Hunter was a no brainer with what we gave up. We needed depth with Weid gone but Schache is a bit meh like Weid so he'll fit right into that F50 depth!
Brown - FF
Schache - CHF

OUT - McDonald (Lisfranc), JVR (Omitted)
In - Brown, Schache

1665568777927.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back