Player Watch #12: Lachie Hunter – one of our best value trades ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

He averages 1.1 free kicks per game for his career. Even if they were all for high contact (they obviously weren't), his career average for disposals per game drops from 23.4 to 22.3 if you take out every free kick he's ever received. Who cares lol
I still remember the one in the 2021 Granny. Which he kicked a goal from. Thank God it didn't cost us.

I don't care too much for disposal numbers in todays game. Half of them over-possess the ball anyway.

I hope we go for a Markov to give us the speed that we lost in the trade period.

I still remember the one in the 2021 Granny. Which he kicked a goal from. Thank God it didn't cost us.

I don't care too much for disposal numbers in todays game. Half of them over-possess the ball anyway.

I hope we go for a Markov to give us the speed that we lost in the trade period.

Markov's disposal and decision making, from memory is terrible.

Oleg Markov "adding something" to our 22 is like saying if we played a golden retriever at full forward it would give us "a different look" ahead of the ball

Doesn't make us any better though

danster if you like Ben Brown so much why don't you marry him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how can you say anything with confidence when Ben Brown wasn't even playing at Casey. if he is in the seniors, anyone on the list can play regular seniors.

All of big footy wonders the same thing about ya good self floggo.

lol, you're always name calling as a self soothing mechanism to make yourself feel better.

'All of Bigfooty'? Yeah, no they don't. Were you one of the 2nd gear supporters?
Laughing at you does make me feel better yes, we all have a good chuckle at you and your obsession with the same s**t.

What the * is a second gear 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back