Past #13: Jared Polec - delisted end '21 - redrafted w/ #1 in '21 RD - re-delisted end '22 - 42 NM games/20 NM goals

Remove this Banner Ad

Wat is a buy?

Do they sell them at Harvey Norman?
Slang for a pub..
giphy.gif

No matter which angle I look at it from, the deal that brought both Polec and Pittard to North, ranks with the best we’ve managed.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Tell you what sucks about that deal, picking up TT for a couple of picks in the 40s.
And I still laugh about people on our drafting board for crying about it.

Clutch as *. That's four times now he's nailed a goal from an impossible angle, at crucial moments.

Honestly don't understand the haters. He's hard as nails even as a 'receiver' type player and is silky.

We should only trade with Port from now on. Very similar working class ethos and their players seem to move into the club seamlessly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clutch as ****. That's four times now he's nailed a goal from an impossible angle, at crucial moments.

Honestly don't understand the haters. He's hard as nails even as a 'receiver' type player and is silky.

We should only trade with Port from now on. Very similar working class ethos and their players seem to move into the club seamlessly.

Yeah say what you like about our recruiting over the years but we don't tend to get in too many soft players. Did some unreal things last night, for an 'outside' player he's pretty bloody good in traffic.

I'd be curious to know if there is any push from the coaches for him to develop his right peg, or if it's just too far to climb at this point in his career.

Has there been an established afl player who was totally inept on their non-preferred but who noticeably improved before retirement?

LOL, I'd forgotten Bryan Brown did Cocktail. Not his best work.

His best work was clearly Two Hands.

Snagging and retaining Rachel Ward has also been a fine effort.

Two Hands is my all time favourite movie. Rose Byrne was hot and Heath Ledger was awesome in that movie.

Jared got bottled into this outside recieving player. He showed that he is brilliant in traffic. The amount of times he broke and alluded opposition shows he can mix it.
Sometimes you just need to let the players play to their strengths. I counted 6 times he broke tackles at the contest and then delivered the ball

Remove this Banner Ad

Back