Traded #13: Orazio Fantasia - Off to Carlton as a delisted free agent, scored a 2 year deal?

Would you take Razzle Dazzle back at the Hangar?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the podcast he just says she's studying teaching. Where did you get that she's in SA? fwiw studying in another state isn't actually a massive time commitment. If it's online you don't have to even go to that state at all except for graduation, unless there's some sort of condensed classes that run for a week mid-semester (e.g. lab work in a science degree).

Also last I heard he doesn't seem to actually miss SA, loves life in Melbourne and loads of friends here. Could do a Wanganeen I suppose but 🤷‍♀️ Loads of guys at the club come from interstate and most don't seem to have any great draw to go home. It's an aspect of the club that they seem to manage quite well.
Still too soon

Seems like Raz can never play a full season, atleast it isn’t an injury and something he can rebound from for our next game
Wonder if they play him in the ressies on weekend if fit? Or do the the rules not let that happen after been ruled out of the selected team.

F........k....out of all players to have an illness...our most dynamic and damaging forward, always a 3-5 goal better team when Raz is in.......I'm feeling very deflated right now

Wonder if they play him in the ressies on weekend if fit? Or do the the rules not let that happen after been ruled out of the selected team.
I don't really see the point in playing him. If he can't get up for today, why deny someone (without seeing the team) like Ray Connellan a game?

I don't really see the point in playing him. If he can't get up for today, why deny someone (without seeing the team) like Ray Connellan a game?
Yeah agree they probably wouldn’t play him anyway, but more just interested in what the rules are if a player does have a genuine 24hr bug and there are days in between like this weekend

You're not wrong. What's the most consecutive number of games he's played? And what's the most number of games he's played in a season?
He played 39 of 45 in 2016/17.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're not wrong. What's the most consecutive number of games he's played? And what's the most number of games he's played in a season?
Used to be fairly hardy if I remember correctly. R2-22 in 2016 with a rest in round 20. Then R1-20 in 2017. 2018 was worse, played 13 games in R3-4, 8-15, withdrawn two games in a row, then played 18-21 before doing his hamstring and missing R22, 23.

Over the time it seems to be a couple of weeks here, couple there. Minor groins, hamstrings, knees. Not sure what he was withdrawn for mid-late last year, will need to check that one. Also injured in round 1 a couple of years ago - I THINK that was him having his foot stomped on?

edit: Withdrawn two games in a row for an adductor strain, according to our thread title history. So that's a hip/thigh? They're all leg related.

giphy.gif

I'm sick of Woosha not being transparent, most clubs have changed this mentality, Richmond are a great example.
He has an injury and they are taking us for fools

Of course we’re being taken for a ride

They constantly tell us we are a big club despite being nothing for 15 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is wrong with him? How can he be a late withdrawal an hour before 2 games in a row with a Virus.

Is he battling something else , if he is it is ok - And people will rally behind him , i hope the club isnt just lieing because that easier.

Sad.

After Woosha's amazing clarification of the Raz injury("virus") situation I thought i'd post the numbers again this season as I fear it could be another in and out year for Raz.

Since Round 1 2017
With Raz in the team
Won 22; Lost 16 (58% win rate)

Without Raz in the team
Won 5; Lost 9 (36% win rate)

So far in 2019
With Raz in the team
Won 3; Lost 2 (+8 ave score diff) & (60% win rate)

Without Raz in the team
Won 0; Lost 2 (-18 ave score diff)

Back