Past #14: Jordan Gysberts - acquired via trade for Cam Pedersen - delisted at the end of the 2013 season

Remove this Banner Ad

So, we gave up Pedo and pick 74 (Dean Terlich) for Gysberts and Hine?

Early days but nice work.

And, Terlich replaces an omitted Pedersen this week.

They must've injected him with one of the many vials of #screwyourdevelopmentwithsoftcockitis injections at Melbourne.

If we gave up Pedo and the rights to L.McDonald we'd still be in front after the head duck on the weekend!

I know. And after the spray I saw him give Will Sierra for taking a short step in a seconds game (which I described here) last year, it was particularly bad.

"..Dear.. GOD doctor. His heart rate has dropped significantly, his blood pressure spikes whenever we clap near his face, he's white as a sheet and not to mention the continuous, uncontrollable pants-shitting which we have no idea how to stop!"

"I've seen this before. It's rare, but not unique. It's Melbournitis."

"NOOOOOO! How do we stop it! What is the cure?"

"Request a trade."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's no doubt about Drayne. He has a choice of saying ''oh dear, he ducked his head'' or making a snide remark about the sun and the clouds. Without missing a beat he goes with the snide remark.

What a grade A turd.

"..Dear.. GOD doctor. His heart rate has dropped significantly, his blood pressure spikes whenever we clap near his face, he's white as a sheet and not to mention the continuous, uncontrollable pants-shitting which we have no idea how to stop!"

"I've seen this before. It's rare, but not unique. It's Melbournitis."

"NOOOOOO! How do we stop it! What is the cure?"

"Request a trade."

He seems to have developed a twitch in the right eye.

zcbw.gif

Yowser.

It's like he heard a pallet of pedestal fans falling off some shelving behind him or something.

That is Heppellesque. He could have gotten away with it up to the point where he ducked his head. I feel bad for him.

It's something you will never see Jordan Gysberts do.

Up there with this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back