AFL Player #14: Jordan Ridley - Re-injured quad - 3 weeks - 1/5

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 to 6 weeks. Re-injured quad. New
Defender Jordan Ridley is also set for another 4-6 weeks on the sidelines after re-aggravating his existing quad injury during rehab.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jordan Ridley continues his rehab from a reaggravated quad injury, four weeks away from a full return.
I was more wondering, for those who can get to training etc, to see if he has been working hard in the gym.. is he working in the zero-alt? Is there thoughts of changing his running style (like Geelong did for Hawkins all those years ago) etc etc?

For a guy that I rate as one of our most important.. it has been really silent about how he is progressing and whether they think they have gotten to the bottom of the issue.

I was more wondering, for those who can get to training etc, to see if he has been working hard in the gym.. is he working in the zero-alt? Is there thoughts of changing his running style (like Geelong did for Hawkins all those years ago) etc etc?

For a guy that I rate as one of our most important.. it has been really silent about how he is progressing and whether they think they have gotten to the bottom of the issue.
I guess if you knew your name would be innersanctum 😝

He has been doing boring slow running.

Last edited:
B.McKay & J.Ridley. Together.
Hungry Dog Show GIF by American Kennel Club

B.McKay & J.Ridley. Together.
Not seeing this pairing together yet in a real game has been the disappointment of the season for me so far.

I figure even once he's fit he's missed so much footy at this point that he'll probably need a VFL game or two just to get some match fitness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back