Player Watch #14 Tim Taranto.

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember when Jack was mic'd up during a session in pre season and there was a clip of him telling TT just to "hack it forward, especially in the front half". Well he certainly followed orders.

I keep saying it but once we have a coach that actually prioritizes stoppage work and not just winning the ball back I expect a big change in the midfield effectiveness. It's the main reason I don't want Mini.

I remember when Jack was mic'd up during a session in pre season and there was a clip of him telling TT just to "hack it forward, especially in the front half". Well he certainly followed orders.

I keep saying it but once we have a coach that actually prioritizes stoppage work and not just winning the ball back I expect a big change in the midfield effectiveness. It's the main reason I don't want Mini.
need full rebuild

Doubt Tim will trust dimma again lol
Coaches quit. I'm ecstatic Dimma is quit outright and is out of the club.

It didn't stop Taranto from playing well.

6 more year on good pay.

If Yze can get the midfield mix right, We could do a 2023 GWS and make finals

I'm bullish on next year. Hardwick accommodated players that were past it. Now with yze and reiwoldt cotchin retirements let's play 22 who are hungry! Taranto and hopper in the centre. Go.boys! Dusty and bolton bursting forward around them. L
I agree. By the end of the year it had become apparent that playing the out of form veterans in favour of kids to maybe squeak into finals was a terrible call when in reality playing the kids earlier may have actually got us into finals. A few more games behind Banks, Bauer, Brown who knows what might've been.

Taranto talks about the Brownlow, Kornes, Dusty, Dimma and the footy trip

Doesn’t seem to be a big fan of Dimma now.

Glad he seems happy at the club though, would of been a hard year for him being sold a vision that was a lie, cop that much grief from a campaigner in Cornes and we have a shithouse year.

Hopefully comes back and Yze does him good which I think he will as he values centre clearance mids.

Glad he seems happy at the club though, would of been a hard year for him being sold a vision that was a lie, cop that much grief from a campaigner in Cornes and we have a shithouse year.

Hopefully comes back and Yze does him good which I think he will as he values centre clearance mids.
Going to be a different looking 23 next year if Yzes statement at the presser is anything to go by.

What makes you think he’s not a big Dimma fan now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He talked about Dimma's press conference announcing his departure as Dimma "giving his spiel". Within the limits of what he'd be prepared to say publicly, that sounds fairly negative.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Meh. Taranto and Hopper for that matter would’ve barely created a relationship with Dimma. They’ve been here for one season. The players who have been under Dimma for the long haul wouldn’t have bad blood etc

He talked about Dimma's press conference announcing his departure as Dimma "giving his spiel". Within the limits of what he'd be prepared to say publicly, that sounds fairly negative.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Agreed, seemed negative to me. One of the hosts, no idea who they are - but seem to be mates with Tarranto, also gave the double bird to the camera when on the topic.

It's true though. Kicked plenty of absolute shanks under no pressure and rarely hit a target under extreme pressure. Need Yze to work his magic.
you know what bothers me the most, he doesn't look for the better option.......
Dusty will look for the better option most times, yeah he may shank a few but at least he tries to break the game open.

it's not just Dusty....
Ross looks for the better option.
Prestia looks for the better option.
This is something he has to work on to improve his game, I don't buy into the best and fairest hype.
Dan Rioli made much more of a diffrerence to the team than TT.

you know what bothers me the most, he doesn't look for the better option.......
Dusty will look for the better option most times, yeah he may shank a few but at least he tries to break the game open.

it's not just Dusty....
Ross looks for the better option.
Prestia looks for the better option.
This is something he has to work on to improve his game, I don't buy into the best and fairest hype.
Dan Rioli made much more of a diffrerence to the team than TT.
When he was told pre season to hack it forward that's what he did. I'm sure Yze will look to add some finesse or strategy around stoppage to release our better users.

When he was told pre season to hack it forward that's what he did. I'm sure Yze will look to add some finesse or strategy around stoppage to release our better users.
when he had plenty of chances to use the ball well he didn't, i don't think he has it in him TBO, I hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back