Delisted #15: Josh Green - will not be offered a contract for 2019 - 10/9

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets wait for a diagnosis, before we write him off. But, he's a loss no doubt, even if he's not kicking goals.
Sadly, on the eve of finals, injuries are starting to surface with Fantasia, Hurley, Green, Merrett (J) suffering injuries. Not ideal.

Lets wait for a diagnosis, before we write him off. But, he's a loss no doubt, even if he's not kicking goals.
Sadly, on the eve of finals, injuries are starting to surface with Fantasia, Hurley, Green, Merrett (J) suffering injuries. Not ideal.
Hurley will be back for finals, Fantasia is a chance for week one apparently, J Merrett is nowhere near the team and we're still not sure about Green.

Hurley will be back for finals, Fantasia is a chance for week one apparently, J Merrett is nowhere near the team and we're still not sure about Green.
Hurley will probably be back next week

It would be so good if both Hurley and Fantasia are available for week 1 of finals. The injury to Fantasia made me so sad as he's such a vital part of the team. Unfortunately a hamstring injury for a player of his type is always alarming because of the risk of re-injury. J Merrett is completely irrelevant to finals (well AFL ones).

Josh Green - its hard to say how long he would be out for. I don't reckon he's that big a loss at this stage but lets just pray nothing happens to the rest of our small forwards. I think Green is just not athletic enough to really make it long term and he struggles in any kind of one on one contest unless its coming in perfect to him. I can already see that Begley will take his spot next year. He's just bigger, more athletic, stronger in the air and probably a better kick too.

Very sad seeing him in the rooms getting the boot on but he looked more positive post game, brave face probably but maybe it's not as bad as he first feared, unlikely though given his reaction when getting examined.

So who comes in for him? Looks like Langford had another good game in the VFL yesterday, Mutch as well, maybe time to blood another debutant.

Very sad seeing him in the rooms getting the boot on but he looked more positive post game, brave face probably but maybe it's not as bad as he first feared, unlikely though given his reaction when getting examined.

So who comes in for him? Looks like Langford had another good game in the VFL yesterday, Mutch as well, maybe time to blood another debutant.

Clearly colyer of history repeats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back