Senior 15. Sam Docherty

Remove this Banner Ad

Loving Sammy's work. And I love how every game he's always loved by the Carlton fans around me.

If only he had played 2 less games for the Lions. Would've been eligible for rising star - and probably would be massive chance of getting a nomination.

Did Docherty play midfield before he was drafted?

Isn't in and under like Cripps, but he is strong over the ball and a good decision maker.

Sam+Docherty+AFL+Rd+11+Brisbane+v+Carlton+aj9cSBdcSWkl.jpg

Sam+Docherty+AFL+Rd+11+Brisbane+v+Carlton+aMR-GveZopHl.jpg

Sam+Docherty+AFL+Rd+11+Brisbane+v+Carlton+QrON8Prj5mal.jpg

Sam+Docherty+AFL+Rd+11+Brisbane+v+Carlton+99oblfxB1SQl.jpg

Sam+Docherty+AFL+Rd+10+Carlton+v+Adelaide+KK5XRw1duSHl.jpg

That's enough eye candy for the Women Of Carlton.

http://www.afl.com.au/video/smart-r...04&eventType=Goal&seek=4776&videoQuality=high

Thought he'd be a good player for us, but didn't expect him to be this good.

Didn't know or expect him to be so handy near goal. Seems like a player who doesn't have too many weaknesses and physically filling out very nicely.

Direct slot in replacement for Scotty and IMO, long as his fitness holds up, already cemented himself in the 22.

My cousin who lives in Brisbane was gutted when Doc them. He said the day the trade went through that he is an absolute gun. Looks like he isn't wrong

My cousin who lives in Brisbane was gutted when Doc them. He said the day the trade went through that he is an absolute gun. Looks like he isn't wrong

Well I'm not your cousin but yeah, I was gutted as well :( Not only a more than handy type who will develop into a very good player, but a really pleasant young bloke as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm just as excited to see what he'll do with a preseason.

Love the passion Sam shows.

Just as we're discussing Sammy he posts a heart wrenching picture on instagram. That poor kid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back