Player Watch #17: Daniel Rioli - 5 more years! (Contracted until 2027)

Remove this Banner Ad

Awesome return...missed his speed and desperation...sets the Tiger benchmark in repeat desperation acts!
Let me repeat that...sets the Tiger benchmark in repeat desperation acts!;):p

I’ve said it in a few places around here, Dan was a massive massive loss for the first half of the year. He was by far our no.1 pressure forward last year and makes Butts and Castagna way better.

He is coverable unlike Nank, Dusty and Rance but he is a group of players like Vlastuin, Cotchin, Jack, Prestia and Edwards who while we can cover their loss make the team function at its absolute optimum!

I’ve said it in a few places around here, Dan was a massive massive loss for the first half of the year. He was by far our no.1 pressure forward last year and makes Butts and Castagna way better.

He is coverable unlike Nank, Dusty and Rance but he is a group of players like Vlastuin, Cotchin, Jack, Prestia and Edwards who while we can cover their loss make the team function at its absolute optimum!

With those 8 guys in the side I feel we can beat anyone, anywhere. Grimes might be the other one I’d include but I feel as long as Rance is there Broad and Garth can pinch hit in that position.

Last edited:
Its a rort. Tiwi shouldn’t be included in zoning. The football star vs population ratio is severely out of whack there!
Yep if they can’t win a premiership or two with that zone over the next ten years then there’s something (other than the obvious, bloody cheaters) wrong down at Essendon.

What a great argument against using PEDs, give them the best bloody academy zone in Australia. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He ll def go to bombers to guarantee living in Melb , pity but can’t be helped , I spouse we could offer a r1 and hope ess don’t match
If he’s good then we or other teams probably will offer a first rounder.

View attachment 514004
Where did daniel get that scarf for her !?
Wouldnt mind getting one myself
Never seen it in the store and if it were on the puma website it would have been mentioned in the puma merchandise thread.

Isn’t he a Puma ambassador like Dusty?

Maybe it’s a limited product for certain people?

Never seen it in the store and if it were on the puma website it would have been mentioned in the puma merchandise thread.

Isn’t he a Puma ambassador like Dusty?

Maybe it’s a limited product for certain people?

Puma Dreamtime scarf - was on their website might have sold out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back