Past #17: Mitchell Hibberd - won't be offered a new contract - thanks for your efforts Mitch

Remove this Banner Ad

I just can’t work out why he hasn’t played a game yet, has played a lot better than other guys who have played afl this year, just can’t work this one out

No doubt, but why wouldn't he bring in a running machine like Hibberd who has been getting plenty of the ball and just tell him to lock down on Hunter, rather than getting Kayne ****ing Turner to do that?

Hunters 44 would have become 24, we would have won the match, and be right in finals contention.

A truly diabolical selection/coaching exhibition yesterday.

Yeah just letting you know his papers are stamped, pretty confident when I state that.

Hmmmmmmmm.....

Will be re contracted very soon

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Drafted at the end of 2015 and has played 4 games, we have L Mac, McMillion, Williams, EVW, Wright and whoever else I forgotten playing similar roles. And sheesh a few I did mention if you can't get in front of them s**t aint looking great.

We'll see I suppose.
Not his fault we carry spuds Wright and Macmillan.
Both should be playing vfl permanently

Surely. Surely. Surely.Has had a very good VFL season. Can run.
McMillan, Wright and McDonald aren't getting it done.
Surely has to come in for Mcdonald this week,,,,,zero tackles!!!!! If not then I just don’t see any future for this team if we continue to make excuses and back in players who are not performing while not rewarding those who are at vfl level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm intrigued where all these list spots are coming from.

The club obviously has quite a few irons in the fire.

Promote rookies then.

Probably an even worse scenario.

There's no restrictions on playing rookies anymore.

We'd essentially be turfing Hibberd, Nielson etc for the 90th and 100th players in the draft pool.

Probably an even worse scenario.

There's no restrictions on playing rookies anymore.

We'd essentially be turfing Hibberd, Nielson etc for the 90th and 100th players in the draft pool.
I guess thats a refelction on what we think of them then.

Should have been given an extended opportunity in McDonald's role this year, but Scott was too much of a coward to drop him.

Has has heap of upside and wouldn't surprise me at all if he is given an opportunity elsewhere.

What's McMillan offer that Hibberd doesn't? there is an argument there that Hibberd is a better defender and equally at home to accumulating the footy.

What's McMillan offer that Hibberd doesn't? there is an argument there that Hibberd is a better defender and equally at home to accumulating the footy.

Not just about the on field. Heard he and Clarkey were clipped hard pre-season for their off-field escapades. Wanted to be Instagram celebrities more than footballers. Both abandoned Instagram for the season.

Last edited:
KOG0zn.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back