AFL Player #19: Nick Hind

Remove this Banner Ad

With Cox back, Hind hopefully back to his best position at half back. Give him plenty of space to run into.

I think his pace is best suited back where he can take off and go with out thinking where he’s going… just get it up the field and create chaos, draw oppo players out of position. In the narrower confines of the forward line I think he loses some of that effectiveness.

With Cox back, Hind hopefully back to his best position at half back. Give him plenty of space to run into.

I think his pace is best suited back where he can take off and go with out thinking where he’s going… just get it up the field and create chaos, draw oppo players out of position. In the narrower confines of the forward line I think he loses some of that effectiveness.

Reckon he will be stupidly dropped somehow

Reckon he will be stupidly dropped somehow

I hope not. Although I'm not as astute as many here on game styles and tactics I feel leg speed is very important.

He's been very good the last few games at adding that very traight, aswell as some nice delivery and a few scoring shots.

Do we really have any alternatives to taking his pace away?

Hind has been really good last couple years.
Either his speed with ball, accurate kicking or pressure acts.
I can see that with the rest of the team being better balanced we are seeing Hind play with more composure, and less panicking turnovers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just feel like if we tried to maximise him he could have continued to play good footy but we ****ed him round as if he was an average player who deserved to be in and out of the team**

** I’ve always been a big fan of him

Personally I think his baldness has given him some sort of Essendon Edge!
star trek picard GIF

Last edited:
Will put my hand up as an avid hater and say his last quarter was massive, he just ran away from the Richmond kids as they tired.

Even though he kicked 2 goals in the first half he was kinda invisible in the first 2 and a half quarters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back