Retired # 2: Tom Bellchambers - Knocks Cam Mooney the **** out - 24/5

Remove this Banner Ad

Update from Crowy didn’t sound promising

Says only 2-3 weeks on AFL site. Hopefully gets a couple of games under his belt before the finals. Maybe even plays a VFL Final first week

If bellchambers is 75% i think we could manage a mckernan tbc combo.

Obviously not ideal, but we seem to be going better now that when we had a fully fit list. I have faith, until we make the first week of finals and get belted again of course.

Obviously not ideal, but we seem to be going better now that when we had a fully fit list. I have faith, until we make the first week of finals and get belted again of course.

The issue I think becomes who we're playing against, Grundy vs an unfit Bellchambers is a bit of a worry.

The issue I think becomes who we're playing against, Grundy vs an unfit Bellchambers is a bit of a worry.
No more than Grundy vs a fit Belcho if we play into Grundy's strengths. After quarter time on Anzac day we adjusted so we were playing to Belchos strengths and it was one of the things that almost got us the win.

Watching Z Clarke is making you forget how very ordinary an underdone TBC is.

No more than Grundy vs a fit Belcho if we play into Grundy's strengths. After quarter time on Anzac day we adjusted so we were playing to Belchos strengths and it was one of the things that almost got us the win.

Wholeheartedly agree on that one! But I'm not sure if a not fully-fit Bellchambers is capable of being enjoying the kind of structural advantage we gave him in the second half of Anzac day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's rubbish Yoda_

His best is good enough, that's the frustrating part. We've seen him dominate games over his time with us. We just don't see it nearly enough.

The Draper injury could not have come at a worse time for us. We either go back to the recycling tip or go for an untried youngster (I like Jeremy Goddard from Claremont in the WAFL who has upside as a #1 ruck).

This has been our most annoying injury by far this year. It has been terribly costly.

52 days since this injury occurred and we are still in the dark about a potential return or what the ‘real’ go is.

This has been our most annoying injury by far this year. It has been terribly costly.

52 days since this injury occurred and we are still in the dark about a potential return or what the ‘real’ go is.

Exactly. 52days for a calf strain? C'mon tell us the not bullshit reality

Bellchambers at 50% is fine by me. All we want is his ruckwork and physicality, put him out there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back