Past #20: Drew Petrie - NM '01-'16 (324gms/428gls) - WCE '17 (8gms/16gls) - thx for everything Drew

Remove this Banner Ad

If the fire still rages you'd learn to hit!! People with fire don't let injuries get in way.
The fire only burns to pitch.

I always had a designated hitter as a pitcher and there is a reason for it!

Pitchers can't hit.

Hated hitting. Could dish it out but hated facing it. #*****ncurveballs

The fire only burns to pitch.

I always had a designated hitter as a pitcher and there is a reason for it!

Pitchers can't hit.

Hated hitting. Could dish it out but hated facing it. #*****ncurveballs
yeah, I presumed that, hence why I said "Learn to hit" ;)

..........and Drew shouldn't go on.:'(o_O:huh::eek::fire:

Na. Drew has ability, just lacking form.
AFL+Rd+19+North+Melbourne+v+St+Kilda+MASaKXWj48xl.jpg

Na. Drew has ability, just lacking form.
AFL+Rd+19+North+Melbourne+v+St+Kilda+MASaKXWj48xl.jpg
I friggin' love Drew.

Know he's got the ability and the fire.

He bust his gut in the final I could never doubt that and am glad I saw it first hand. Not that I needed convincing.

Kinda ran out of games there to find form though. How many more would he need to find it and how long would it last?

Sometimes no matter how hard you try things just don't happen for you anymore. All good things come to an end.

Maybe he's "Dreamin'":D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn't help but laugh during his long kicking interview when talking about kickers and said Gibbo and Swallow couldn't "kick over a jam tin", so hence they should play away from forward line.

Gibbo is an excellent kick for goal! Longish also!

Would much rather ball in his hands setting up for goal than yours Drew :thumbsu:

It must be about money.. Otherwise wtf is he doing. Drew, its gonna be embarrassing mate. Hang them up!

If Drew has any belief that he is capable of playing in 2017 them that is an indictment on our coaches and his friends and family. Someone has to have a word to him.
If someone can pass on his details, I'd be happy to do so. While I'm at it, I've got some land in Florida and a bridge in New York that I'm looking to sell and I have a feeling that he just may be interested.

If someone can pass on his details, I'd be happy to do so. While I'm at it, I've got some land in Florida and a bridge in New York that I'm looking to sell and I have a feeling that he just may be interested.
Which bridge and how much?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back