Resource 2009 finals tickets thread (updated for Grand Final ticket ballot results)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Finals tickets thread (Preliminary Final discussion)

You got me on a technicality. I stand by my statement that the general public cannot buy Grand Final tickets (at face value). What they can do however is buy Grand Final packages which involve tickets, plus more, for an inflated price.
Not trying to correct you really - just taking any opportunity to point out that the so-called 'face value' of GF tickets is really just for the minority who score in the ballot. Most club members are no better off than any average person off the street.

Re: Finals tickets thread (updated for 2nd Preliminary Final)

Does anybody know which "SELECTED" Ticketek outlets will be selling GF Tickets for club members on Sunday morning?

I have been trying Ticketek all day and they are engaged, the AFL website tells me jack shite, and AFL members info states "selected outlets - visit ticketek website for more info"

Well here's a problem? Nobody has this info and the phone number is constantly engaged.

Thumbs up to the AFL and Tickewank for leaving people who pay good money for memberships in the dark. I'm so pissed off right now !!!!!

:thumbsdown::mad::thumbsdown::mad::thumbsdown::mad::thumbsdown::mad:

Does anybody know which "SELECTED" Ticketek outlets will be selling GF Tickets for club members on Sunday morning?

I have been trying Ticketek all day and they are engaged, the AFL website tells me jack shite, and AFL members info states "selected outlets - visit ticketek website for more info"

Well here's a problem? Nobody has this info and the phone number is constantly engaged.

Thumbs up to the AFL and Tickewank for leaving people who pay good money for memberships in the dark. I'm so pissed off right now !!!!!

:thumbsdown::mad::thumbsdown::mad::thumbsdown::mad::thumbsdown::mad:
Do you mean selling them to the general public? Won't be happening.

If, however, you mean a pick-up for successful entries in the ballot, I am unsure.

What's the ballot all about? This enquiry is for a friend who is a saints member. I'm an AFL member so my ticket is not an issue.

Cheers :thumbsu:

What's the ballot all about? This enquiry is for a friend who is a saints member. I'm an AFL member so my ticket is not an issue.

Maybe ask on the Saints board then?

GF Ticket registration

It's bulldogs turn to register for GF tickets today with Ticketmaster.

No one seems to be able to get through.

I was just wondering if you guys had this problem last week.

Is it just the mad rush early, or have ticketmaster stuffed up again.

Re: GF Ticket registration

My brother has already put me in for the ballot, hooray to my brother, GO CATS & GO DOGGIES, hope you beat St Kilda tomorrow night:thumbsu::)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just noticed that they've suddenly found some more premium seats on level two of the Ponsford Stand.
All those available seem to be in the one bay, N29, so it looks like they've held back an entire bay until this morning.

Those who bought tickets in the nosebleeds last night might feel a little aggrieved this morning (but then again, if they'd all bought a membership they wouldn't have that problem, i suppose).

Re: GF Ticket registration

Yeah we didnt seem to have too much trouble getting on last week.

Unless they have another major event that ticket sales have just started for causing another server melt down, like monday on ticketek for prelim tickets.

I am in B2 row D so i think that is near the Geelong Cheersquad, hopefully fingers crossed:thumbsu::)

It's usually pick up after noon on the Monday if successful in the ballot. That was ticketmaster though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back