2011/12 Melbourne Victory Supporters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Heart are horrible club. have 5k of supporters most ex victory supporters. Never done anything yet they think the are the pure football club. LOL.

I expect the victory to make a charge at the top 2 now. Mem lost the players 2 months ago. New coach will bring back the fire.

Been snoopin around all arvo for a next head coach market and found one at Sportsbet. More selections than you can poke a stick at, but here is the top 5:

Frank Farina 4.50
Branko Culina 5.00
Roy Keane 7.00
Ante Postecoglu 9.50
Gianfranco Zola 10.00

Anyone got the inside word to help a fellow punter out?

Roy Keane would be my dream.

I knew Merrick's sister, she taught me at primary school. Good family, big mistake sacking him and crucial move coming up now.

Been snoopin around all arvo for a next head coach market and found one at Sportsbet. More selections than you can poke a stick at, but here is the top 5:

Frank Farina 4.50
Branko Culina 5.00

Roy Keane 7.00
Ante Postecoglu 9.50
Gianfranco Zola 10.00

Can't really help you I'm afraid, I will say that Farina and Culina should definitely not be the ones to lead Victory forward

Frank Farina 4.50
Branko Culina 5.00
Roy Keane 7.00
Ante Postecoglu 9.50
Gianfranco Zola 10.00

Yeah, don't pick any of those names.

Why Ange's odds aren't more like 100-1 is incredible.

Keane or Zola would be fantastic

But honestly any of the four would do, at least they all have a set style to implement

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, so Victory have their own Fergy/Terry Butcher now. You'll get 20 or so Ipswich fans through the gate I guess.

Spoke well, seems only interested in doing things his way and worrying about the pitch (so hopefully the board can **** off and muscat can fall in like as an assitant)

On style he mentions he likes a short passing style, so we can only hope.

Problem is absolutely no one in Europe wants Keane to manage them.

Jim Magilton? Sweet Jesus, good luck with that boys.

Apart from Sydney, I have no problems with any A League teams, from our lofty position at the top of the league I wish all of you well. But I think I speak for all A League supporters when I say that while you continue to employ Kevin Muscat, I wish nothing but losses to your horrible club. Get rid of him and I'll be more than happy to wish you well.

Couldn't give 2 sh*ts if people don't like Kevin Muscat, whatever bad things he's done on the field he's made up for in spades for the Victory fans.

507459-victory-2006-2007.jpg

League+Grand+Final+Victory+v+Adelaide+United+-GAjKwvlllIl.jpg

The above two moments make up for any discretions for me, but I guess the fans of other teams can't appreciate it as much :)

Spoke well, seems only interested in doing things his way and worrying about the pitch (so hopefully the board can **** off and muscat can fall in like as an assitant)

On style he mentions he likes a short passing style, so we can only hope.

If my info is right he was a bees dick from getting the job first time around. Let's hope he produces the goods cos the powers that be won't come out smelling of roses if their 1st and 2nd choices don't measure up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back