Player Sponsorship 2011 Player Sponsorship Thread

• Thread starter Old Spice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

If we are donating can i suggest the Peter Mac institute, I know didaka spent some time there during his last battle so it would make sense imo

I concur It makes more sense to donate the money for cancer research than to give the money to a newspaper for a 5cm tribute.

Love it, just double check the name. I believe it's Full not Fuller.

I've been in contact with him a fair bit. Always used Fuller and never been pulled up.:confused:
I'll PM Chief just for safeties sake.

How about we do both?

We have $300.00 left from the Player Sponsorship.

HUN Notice

We have $406.00 from the whip-round for DIDAKA which was going to him toward his holiday.

Donate to Peter Mac.

I need to know asap as the HUN notice has to be in tomorrow.

My vote probably doesn't count since i'm not part of the sponsorship however a notice and donation sounds good to me.

If possible I'd like to add $50 to the donation if there is somewhere where I can deposit it. My brother is dying of bowel cancer and Brent is like my hero with the way he fought it. My brother isn't at the Peter Mac but I still think it's a great idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any word on what Axewell and I will need to present for entry to the President's lunch on May 22nd? + dress requirements etc

EDIT: Sorry. Just read what Old Spice posted earlier. Have you received the emails yet?

Hi HP and others.

I e-mailed Jamie from the club " Thursday of last week and he said he was going to send all the gear out, so expecting it today or tomorrow. I'm on an RDO today, but will e-mail Jamie again if I don't recieve the gear in the mail today.

Pretty certain I am getting the passes for the Prez's lunch via e-mail, so PM me your e-mail addresses so I can forward asap.

Cheers

Alright fellow Picans.

I've secured myself some other tickets to the Presidents Lunch on the 22nd via the Sydney Collingwood SC, and I'd like to auction off the one ticket I'd won from here for said event, with the proceeds going to the Peter Mac account we'd set up in memory of Didaka. Or something even better, if you have a suggestion.

So probably the best way to go about this is set a closing date, maybe the end of this upcoming weekend (Sunday midnight), and Old Spice can email whoever is the winning bidder, with the details and invite.

Here are the details I've received from the Sydney Pies Supporters Club, I can only imagine they're the same for here. Apparently they're valued at $395 per ticket, so starting it off at $150 might encourage a few bidders. PM to me your bids, and I'll put the current high bid up in this topic.

President’s Lunch
Collingwood vs Adelaide
Sunday 22 May 2011
Etihad Stadium
Gates open 11am; entree served from 11.30am; game starts at 1:10pm,
Dress code: Strictly Jacket & Tie (Note: Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted)
Includes: Ground Entry & Premium Reserved Seating on Level 2; Pre-game address by Eddie McGuire; MC, live entertainment & special guest speakers; Gourmet three course meal with Premium wines, ales, spirits & non-alcohol beverages served pre, during & post game; Afternoon tea/supper served at half time; Football Record per guest and more.

+ you also get to meet Axewell and handypoint of bigfooty fame. :p

At the moment it's probably best if we keep the bidding to 2011 player sponsors, but if it isn't going anywhere, possibly open it up to all pies board members?

Hey Spiced One,

Any news on the Breakfast Function?

Cheers

Can you remind me of the date Muzzball? Can't recall from memory if a date is set.

I'm on the case at the moment with Jamie regarding the Prez Function which is coming up in ten days. If that's coming up soon, I'll give them a hurry along.

I know that the AFLPA has a provision where jumper / photo signings have to be pre-scheduled with players and that the club expects them all to be signed mid next month. After that, I anticipate all stuff will be sent out, but obviously if events are coming up before then, I need to get on their hammer.

I saw an episode of b&w tv recently where Swanny was signing a bunch of jumpers (with great care) and SO HOPE WE SEE STUFF SOONER RATHER THAN LATER (caps lock slip, not emphasis).

On HandyPoints initiative there, a great move.

Nope, no date, that's what I am trying to chase...

Last year no-one used them because there was no notice given.

Need to make plans, babysitters etc.

Yep, fair call.

I'll get onto them tomorrow. PM your e-mail and I'll cc you in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back