2012 Draft - Selections: 10 (Daniher), 34, 51, 53, 73, 88, 101, 106 (Baguley)

Remove this Banner Ad

#77 Geelong – Sean Gregory (VIC – KPD)
Height: 195cm, Weight: 72kg, DOB: 20/01/1994
Recruited from: Calder Cannons
Style:
Player comparison:
Range: 40-rookie
Profile: Very quick tall defender with some really impressive closing speed. Has the ability to play on talls or smalls and shut them down to a high level. Has a very slight frame and will need to spend significant time in the gym before he is AFL ready but is an interesting project with his athleticism.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of you posters are plain and simple, ******* idiots. Instead of cracking the shits because we didn't draft who you wanted, get behind the recruiters and the new recruits and give them a chance to perform. Who knows, one of these players (apart from Joe) may just turn out to be a future star, ffs

Profile: Very quick tall defender with some really impressive closing speed. Has the ability to play on talls or smalls and shut them down to a high level. Has a very slight frame and will need to spend significant time in the gym before he is AFL ready but is an interesting project with his athleticism.

^... Max Fletcher????

Will be Dustin Fletcher's replacement in 2 years. Don't worry he'll be okay.

I take it you know a bit about him KTT, all i've heard is he's quick as a cat and can play tall or small?

Some of you posters are plain and simple, ******* idiots. Instead of cracking the shits because we didn't draft who you wanted, get behind the recruiters and the new recruits and give them a chance to perform. Who knows, one of these players (apart from Joe) may just turn out to be a future star, ffs

Spot on.

it actually makes quite a bit of sense when you actually think about it. we've cut mcveigh, slattery, ross. and now we've replaced them with baugley, ashby and gleeson.
I've seen bits and pieces of Van Unen and it's not the worst selection in the world, and i think gregory is value at 88.
I would've liked another pure midfielder, but we still have one more slot to fill...

I didn't care who they recruited. What they recruited, that's a different story. Not a player amongst them that will have any impact for at least 3-4 years - with the exception of Daniher. Our 3 best midfielders will be about 30 by that time and they'll have a very limited window. Please someone tell me I've got it extremely wrong and reasons why - to bring me comfort! Go Dons!

Spot on.

I didn't care who they recruited. What they recruited, that's a different story. Not a player amongst them that will have any impact for at least 3-4 years - with the exception of Daniher. Our 3 best midfielders will be about 30 by that time and they'll have a very limited window. Please someone tell me I've got it extremely wrong and reasons why - to bring me comfort! Go Dons!
Hird expects Van Unen to play over the next 2 years, so I'd assume he was drafted to fill a specific role.

Van Unen and Kommer are both 20...They could definitely have an impact before daniher

Remove this Banner Ad

Back