Player Sponsorship 2012 Payment Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

5 shares remain guys.

It's been a magnificent effort for us to raise over 3k so far. Well done to all.

That being said is anyone keen to dig a little deeper for the last 5 shares?

I'll do another one or two.

Remember each new share gives you another chance in the prize draw.

Ok. I'm new here, don't know exactly how this works, but put me down for 4 shares.
Will be stoked to be helping support a young West Aussie Sainter.
TZ

Edit: Direct Debit works best for me :)

Thanks to Tangy Zizzle all shares are sold!

Once Caesar has paid for the final two shares, we've raised $3200 for our club. That's a sensational effort everyone.

Thanks for making it easy for me to run and we've got plenty of great events still to come.

Now if we could just get Tommy a game!

Sorry guys, I'd completely forgotten about this. I'll put the payment through this afternoon - if it doesn't come through in the next day or so, someone shoot me a PM.

Sorry guys, I'd completely forgotten about this. I'll put the payment through this afternoon - if it doesn't come through in the next day or so, someone shoot me a PM.

No worries Caesar, thanks again.

Fantastic work L2M4G :thumbsu: :thumbsu:
We appreciate the effort you went to in organising this

^This.

A well done and thank you to all who have put in for our man Ledge, and massive kudos to you once again Guide for your continual effort in organising it all. :thumbsu:

Happy to do it gang. Thanks for the kind words. I hope those who attended events enjoyed them. We should all feel quite happy we've raised 3.2k for the club we love.

Happy to do it gang. Thanks for the kind words. I hope those who attended events enjoyed them. We should all feel quite happy we've raised 3.2k for the club we love.
Yes, excellent work L2M4G ... even though I'm unable to attend any of the functions I'm happy to play my small part. I hope Ledger gets a full time gig next season with the Saints... I reckon he'll be a beauty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back