2012 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any decent rookies in the back line?

Job Security is the big thing.
Spurr is still waiting for his fourth game.
Shaun Edwards has played 4 but with GWS who knows what is going on.

Don't like your chances , Shaw is still cheapish but you would have been better getting on a couple of weeks ago.

I thought Patton is looking good for a downgrade but haven't checked his price. I imagine his price is higher than most rookies. Also am I wrong in thinking he has only played 2 games, or has he played more? Regardless, his potential as a cash cow is looking decent.

Looked great but surely his JS is pretty ordinary

why? cats need speed and entusiasm - some may be rested this week due to being the suns etc (granted wont be getting him till his 3rd game but he looked lively)

Need to find a solid rookie around $100k to downgrade too. Need the money to get Goodes in asap.

Looks like I'm going to have wait till teams are announced to see if theres any rookies making their debut.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about MCINNES from Carlton as a down grade option, as a defender. Is he likely to stay in the team?? Looks decent enough.....

Anyone know anything about Mark Baguley from Essendon? Only 94k and named on ground in the backline.

Miles but the MPP of couch and baguley is appealing
Do you really trust any GWS player not to be rested every 2nd week?

I could see the appeal of GWS players when you just wanted a cash cow that played 2/3s of the game for the season, but now it is not about cash cows but having a guy who plays every week for backup.

Do you really trust any GWS player not to be rested every 2nd week?

I could see the appeal of GWS players when you just wanted a cash cow that played 2/3s of the game for the season, but now it is not about cash cows but having a guy who plays every week for backup.

Absolutely. I've only got D Smith and Giles left, and they are annoying enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back