NRL 2012 - Round 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Hate to say it but, overall it's a rubbish club. Kearney should be sacked and some of the club greats should be brought in to restore order in the place. Zero pride at Parramatta at the moment. The amount of promising young players who have left Parra in recent years, in order to acquire useless nobodies like Ben Roberts and the Tonga brothers is ridiculous. Hindmarsh is just about the only bloke who can hold his head high at that club.

I support Parramatta by the way.

Look, i hate Parra. Love seeing them implode like they are. But it's not good for the comp.

Very happy with the dogs win today against a very good side at home. Only early days but some very positive signs. Reynolds will be a player and their forward pack is second to none in the competition.

Although i tipped the Raiders for big things 2 important players injured may have dealt them a big blow.

pleasantly surprised by my team this week today, never expected us to put 40 points on penrith on the road, great game.

If we play like that next week in perth i'll be very happy!

pleasantly surprised by my team this week today, never expected us to put 40 points on penrith on the road, great game.

If we play like that next week in perth i'll be very happy!

Penrith are a rabble. Reynolds is a more than capable replacement for Sandow.

Hate to say it but, overall it's a rubbish club. Kearney should be sacked and some of the club greats should be brought in to restore order in the place. Zero pride at Parramatta at the moment. The amount of promising young players who have left Parra in recent years, in order to acquire useless nobodies like Ben Roberts and the Tonga brothers is ridiculous. Hindmarsh is just about the only bloke who can hold his head high at that club.

I support Parramatta by the way.

Wright is starting to blossom and he showed a lot of promise early in his career and now we are starting to witness a little of what he is capable of.

Haven't seen game yet, but if the Warriors continue to gift out 16 point leads early (to quality sides) they'll continue to lose.
You left side defence needs work, gets carved up repeatedly. Centres are a bit of an issue. Hurrell is quality but could be injured, Ropati a long way short of fitness, Inu is enigmatic etc.

Although missing half your pack doesnt help. Need a big win over Titans next week. If the Warriors put it together they have the most dangerous side in the comp, but they're starting so slowly in games it could all be squandered.

Still think there are a few weeks before the comp sorts itself out though in terms of who is going well who will be shit. The Bunnies with Inglis at fullback looked pretty dangerous today though.

Not sold on Canterbury at all at this point, or Melbourne really. Also unsure on the make up of the Tigers spine, if Miller is going well in 20's i'd consider slotting him at halfback and Moltzen at fullback/bench, or at least giving Miller a run in reserve grade to see if he can handle the physicality.

Souths looked good this afternoon and are probably unlucky not to be 2 out 3 wins so far.

GI at fullback gives him plenty of ball and McGuire should stick with him in that position for the rest of the year.

I think they'll have a good year, with so much Storm talent in their team:)

I'm a bit more impressed by Canterbury than Bomber. I just watched the game, and I thought they were pretty good. They defended well at a stage where the Warriors were throwing the kitchen sink at them, and attacked with real purpose and self-belief.

I'm a bit more impressed by Canterbury than Bomber. I just watched the game, and I thought they were pretty good. They defended well at a stage where the Warriors were throwing the kitchen sink at them, and attacked with real purpose and self-belief.

They've exceeded my expectation thus far, but one has to remember we started in almost similar fashion at the start of last season and then dropped away horribly.

Regarding the Warrior is there any news on Hurrell, he seemed to be in a lot of trouble with an arm injuury that looked serious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They've exceeded my expectation thus far, but one has to remember we started in almost similar fashion at the start of last season and then dropped away horribly.

True, but you've had a few key improvements to your squad since then.

True, but you've had a few key improvements to your squad since then.

The main one being Bobcat Ryan retiring.

He probably lost us half a dozen games by himself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back