Preview 2013 AFL fixture released

Remove this Banner Ad

I just can't understand why we'd waste a home game at the dome on a team with one of the smallest supporter bases in the AFL.

Although if it means we get a high-drawing team or even a mid-sized club at K Park instead then I'm happy.
As we can only play seven home games and none before round 10 at KP this year due to the Players Stand not being ready

Regardless of whether we can't play at home until Round 10 or not, that is unacceptable. On the flip side, this could potentially mean we play minimal interstate games in the second half of the season, as much as I wouldn't bank on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would have preferred a Victorian club or a half-decent interstate side. Nonetheless, I'm still really looking forward to it.
Don't know why, but I can't help but feel an intense dislike (borderline hatred) toward the Gold Poach plastic franchise, even in their second season. Pinching Gazza and receiving a whole heap of undeserved, unwarranted concessions has only added fuel to the fire for me. Here's hoping we rip them to pieces. :thumbsu:

So we have Hawthorn, Carlton and North plus 6 interstate trips in first ten.

Hopefully Gws, Port, Brisbane are in there. We already know we are going to Sydney. If it is all of Adelaide, Freo, West Coast and Sydney it is a nightmare draw.

Considering the Hawks, North, and Carlton are our first 3 games, we won't have 6 interstate trips in a row (as much as it wouldn't surprise me :rolleyes:). There will be another game or two in Melbourne thrown in there somewhere.

Like HC35, would have preferred a Victorian club or at least a team like Freo who we've had a reasonably good rivalry with the last few years. A good chance that this will be a 10+ goal massacre, would much rather see a close game against a half decent team even without the Juda$ factor.

Well i have 1st of June already planned.

Whats the bet we play WC in perth for the 3rd consecutive year in a row? Oh and Freo.

God what I wouldn't give to have Adelaide or Norths draw from last year..

if we have a first half of the season like 2012 we will get blown away with this draw.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back