Resource 2013 Geelong finals ticketing information and questions | GRAND FINAL BALLOT REGISTRATION THURSDAY

Remove this Banner Ad

M32 is the place to be :cool:

And I will Gysenn, you front row yeah? Maybe not before the game tho, I got a work function I have to make an appearance at first, then head to the ground. Will probably be walking in when the teams run out. Maybe q. or half time.

Yep, front and centre.

Hi guys

Without getting ahead of myself, can someone please advise me as to when the registration for the grand final ballot will be happening this year?
I am a cats member and normally I receive an email or a reminder in the post describing how to successfully register.
Thanks guys and go cats!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suspect thy football gods will not be happy with this talk of ballots..
Good to see that despite 6 seasons elapsing since the 44 year drought ended, Geelong fans retain their superstitions and suspicions! :D Now I remember standing in Bay 32 in 2007 saying to the old dear next to me at 3/4 time ... "they couldn't beat us now could they?" and her replying "I'm not uncrossing my legs until we get two more goals!"

Good to see that despite 6 seasons elapsing since the 44 year drought ended, Geelong fans retain their superstitions and suspicions! :D Now I remember standing in Bay 32 in 2007 saying to the old dear next to me at 3/4 time ... "they couldn't beat us now could they?" and her replying "I'm not uncrossing my legs until we get two more goals!"

I'm sure there's a filthy joke in there somewhere.... nah not gonna go there.

Yes, I am still as pessimistic as they come. Geelong made me this way, I will die this way.

maybe me needing the loo:p

na I was in m 30 FF 9 from memory:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back